Having trouble getting my Clubsport Wheel 2.0 and Pedals to work with Assetto Corsa Competizione.

I just installed Assetto Corsa on X-Box X, and cannot get the Clubsport Wheel 2.0 and Pedals to work on the Setup Menu. Any idea what I might be missing to get the Wheel and Pedals to register and become usable in the Game? Have been unable to uncover any helpful data on getting past this chokepoint. Thanks!

Comments

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

Which steering wheel are you using?

• Fanatec F-1.

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester
    edited July 2020

Well, there are plenty of F1 wheels... The red Formula v2?

• edited July 2020

Yes. My error, Maurice. It's the Formula V2. I have it paired with an XBox X, and it works for all other Racing Sim Games on the Platform. Also set up on a Mac/PC, but primarily run with it on the XBox X.

• There are many posts here an all the ACC forums that all you need to do is unplug the USB once the game has loaded and plug it back in again afterwards.

CJ

• Richard: Thank you!