CSL Elite PS4 - Wheel Base Power up issue

Hi all,

Hoping someone else may have seen the issue that I am currently experiencing with my CSL elite wheel base.

I fired up the PC and Fanatec gear, started Dirt Rally 2.0 and went through the menus to start a time trial. (everything was fine at this point)

Went away for 5 minutes to answer a phone call and when I came back the wheel base had turned itself off.

Attempting to turn it back on I get an electrical noise (like a whine almost) and the fan starts up at a slow speed then fluctuates in speed.

This only happens when the power button is pressed, release the power button and the noise and fan stops. Unit will not show a power led unless the power button is pressed.

Hopefully someone else has seen this issue before? I don't really want to be sending this back and waiting for months for a repair / replacement.

Thanks,

Comments

• Hi Lee,

If you have heard of someone waiting months for a repair, that is because communication has failed at some point in the process. It is absolutely not the norm. We try to resolve issues as quickly as possible. It can be a matter of days if everything goes smoothly. At the moment we're very busy, and logistics services are too, but we are still confident that we can resolve any issue within a reasonable time frame.

I suggest you open a support ticket (through the My Products section of your account) and see what the team can do for you. Providing a video of the issue with your support request will be helpful.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Hi Dominic,

Apologies, I wasn't suggesting that Fanatec would be the reason for the delay, more shipping etc.

As I bought the item second hand I am unable to create a support ticket myself, however the person I bought it from has been able to create one for me. I have sent him a video of the problem and he has included it in the support ticket.