Customer Accounts / My Products : how to register products?

edited December 2019 in Off Topic

A few problems while registering my products:

• how do I delete a product I don't have anymore?
  • How can I register my brand new Podium PS4 DD1 base? When I put in the right serial number from beneath the cover it flashes red. The invoice date is already pre-entered by Fanatec and can't be changed yet I get an error saying "Invoice date is not specified".
  • Where on earth do I find the serial number for my Drift wheel rim?\
  • Where on earth do I find the serial number for my Static Shifter Paddles?
  • How do I purchase the 5 year warranty for the Podium PS4?

Comments

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

1. That's not possible I think

2. Don't know

3. On the packaging

4. Also on the packaging

5. That's not possible.

• Hi Maurice,

There's no serial number on the packaging for the Drift Rim and Static Shifter Paddles, I checked and the packaging is where I got all my other serial numbers. I took the paddle off and the serial is not on the paddles as well.

As for the 5 year warranty, what products is that for then?

https://fanatec.com/eu-en/5y-warranty

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester
    edited December 2019

5 year warranty is for the DD1 only, not the PS4 version.

Regarding serial numbers, do Rims even have a serial number? Don't know then.

• Ah, ok, thanks!

Not sure if they have numbers either but just ordered a new one that should be automatically filled in when the invoice is made. Will see.

• Aaron ScottAaron Scott Member
    edited December 2019

are you serious? are u seriously making that comment?

yes everything has a serial number ,excluding cables.

Maurice, go back and read your company literature 3year standard on the DD1 for ps4. However you are correct in it appears no extension is available. the issue with my products page remains though, i only get 9 months of warranty till its sorted. New webstore issues im sure.

heart attacks, this company and forum will be the death of me

Yey, I am serious making that comment.

My Porsche 911 GT3 R Leather and R300 Rim both do NOT have a serial number. Neither on their packaging nor on the rim itself.

edited December 2019

Maurice ,

probably because your 911 gt3r is pre-production as we the general public have not received our 911 gt3 r's yet. Im sure the ones shipping out in 2 weeks will have them. its probably there but you don't see it as everything with room has one. How bad would futher jamm up your warranty system which is already broken because of poor oversight if they didn't!

Team fanatec , shines bright these days

no, I have one of the first batch, no pre-production.

Also, why you didnt got them yet? They are in stock and ready to ship within 1-3 days according to the webshop..

edited December 2019

right, check for a stamped s/r around the rim mounting holes on the back and or the back or the bottom spoke. that's where momo, sparco and nardi put there s/r #s

There is NO serial number! Trust me. I double checked the whole Rim and packaging. But, as it seems you don't believe me, feel free to look for a serial number yourself in two weeks when you receive yours.

• will do , its probably reccomended you guys figure something out, but make sure its as backwards and as confusing as possible and oh w8, make sure it never works the 1st attempt.

• I can confirm, no serial number on the Drift and R330 rims, not on the Static Shifter Paddles either.

That means not on the boxes, not on the items themselves.

The Xbox hubs do have one, so does the Formula V2 rim.