Please help! Return help dom!

Ordered csl elite f1 bundle said xbox ready just received today downloaded everything up to date plug it wont work. Few moments later realised the rim is no compatable with xbox.. would like a return but policy states 14 days unopened??? Am I out of luck or am I able to get a return/refund or did I void policy for simply plugging in and testing? Please any answers will help

Comments

• Also takes 7 days for response it took about a week to get here so by the time u get a response I will be out of 14 day refund policy :(

• You'll be able to return it, but they do charge a 15% restocking fee, and you'll have to pay return shipping.

Other options to consider:

• Ebay the whole thing and wait until later this year.
    • Ebay the wheel and get a new wheel today.

• Thanks the bundle description is very misleading and didn't know if opening package and trying once avoided warranty thanks for help

• In all honestly, what you have there is absolutely fantastic - a friend of mine has the exact same setup and has been absolutely thrilled with it.

He said it is WORLDS better than the logitech g920 he tried prior and he goes on and on about how much he likes the pedals and the F1 style wheel. He also loves the interchangeable wheels.

I don't know your situation - if the only thing you have to play on is an xbox, then you've got options but at a minimum you'll have to swap out the wheel.

• Is it possible to get a return on just the wheel itself? Or would it have to be entire bundle?

• Hi Joe,

The CSL Elite F1 Set is sold as a single package, so unfortunately it is not possible to return the wheel on its own.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Thanks for the response was worried about that. The policy says 14 days after purchase I bought it last week and ticket response takes aprox. 7 days? I ordered 7-16 if response to return application takes days will I still be covered past the 14 days mark?

• Yes, the sales team take into account the potential delays to communication when handling returns.

• Just fell for the same thing...... "XBOX READY" is exceptionally deceiving but clearly effective. I'm going keep the bundle and try to sell the wheel. just bought the ClubSport Lenkrad Formula V2 .... but have to wait until late AUG for it to even be available much less shipped. No earthly idea why they think NOT being clear about platform compatibility is going to garner them any favor. Anyone I talk to about this now is going to get an earful of how craptastic this experience has been.

• edited July 2020

Seriously? Fanatec’s fault and not being clear and you are going to tell people how craptastic the experience was?

add to that that you are so lazy to read the full description on the site. (Picture bellow is from the description of the F1 Bundle)

• The rim is Xbox ready because it’s base on the steering wheel for Xbox 🤦🏾‍♂️ Read before buy. You see you just scroll down a little bit and found the info your needed ...

• edited July 2020

Me to read? Ok....

i give you the bennefit of doubt, that you quoted the wrong person. 😉