My experience with Fanatec

So after two months from order date with pre order and a month of shipping I finally received my 3 package today. And all I can say is wow. I’m very new to SIM racing and upgraded from a T80 thrustmaster to CSL elite, V2 wheel and v3 pedals. I had no idea how much I was missing using the T80. First off all everything is so well put together and well made it was a real treat to un box everything and see it for the first time! Now I only play F1 2020 at the moment will be getting into Iracing soon. So I jumped into time trial right away to mess around with the setting to find the right combos for me. Now am I overly great at the game ? No, no I am not. But the enjoyment I got out of the product right away was above and beyond what I have pictured in my head! Did lap times go down? Yes. But to be honest even if they didn’t go down it wouldn’t change how much more fun I’m having playing the game then before!

all and all was the wait frustrating and tough to stay patient at time? Yes it was but It was 10000% worth the wait

Comments