Want to buy reasonably entry level setup

I want to get into sim racing and am looking for a bundle with wheelbase, wheel, and pedals (possibly more if you have it, we can talk). I don't want to spend a huge amount as I am just getting started, so most likely would be looking at CSL setup or something fairly close in price. Would need to be shipped to United States, and I will only pay PayPal goods and services invoice. Cheers!

Comments

• You should just buy something new off the fanatec website - right now used stuff is getting full price, sometimes more than full price on ebay.

I'd suggest you find something in stock, then order it and pay for 2nd day shipping - I've done this several times and have always gotten my orders within a week.

Be aware they do not do partial shipments - if you order 3 items and one isn't in stock, you will not get anything.

The cheapest bundle on the site is this one: https://fanatec.com/us-en/bundles/csl-elite-ps4-starter-kit for $569.

They do not charge tax, or tax is included in the price, however you want to look at that.

A friend of mine has the same base and pedals and loves both of them - he had a logitech before that and said they are much much better.

If you are content to have a single wheel, this is a great bundle.

If you think you might want multiple wheels, it might be best to buy components individually, since the included wheel in the 'cheap' bundle is removable, but does not feature a 'quick release' like the rest of the product line. Quick release is a great feature if you want to switch between say a round wheel for truck sim games and a formula 1 style wheel for racing games.

• I have a set of CSL Elite pedals for sale. No Load Cell kit on them though. They were used for about a month or so (I bought them from Fanatec in the beginning of June. I just upgraded to the V3s). I would like $70 bucks plus shipping. I can send you pictures of everything. Let me know if you want them or have any questions. Thanks!

• Hi David,

My apologies, I have actually just purchased a full setup. Thank you for the offer though!