FanaLab 1.23 beta Download - Post your Feedback here

Comments

• when can CSL Elite users use this beta update or do we just have to wait for a new update?

thanks

• WarmRedWarmRed Member
    edited January 2020

yes is a bug of FanaLab has the BS too, but only in the mode change (PC Mod to CSW2.5 Komp. Mod) with active FanaLab.

• In iracing, when I use only a certain car, and when I start the engine, Fanalab closes. Iracing with F3.5.

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

This is solved with the latest FanaLab version 1.23 and 1.24 and should only be a problem with the old 1.12 version. So I assume you did not updated to 1.23 yet?

• Well, I'm in version 1.24.

• donde puedo descargar el programa fanalab no lo encuento en ningun sitio

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

Please ask your question or write your comment in the Forum language which is English.

• there is a Google Drive link to it in the first post of this thread.

• edited January 2020

Hello everybody. Yeasterday I've downloaded the beta driver 352 to test the last fanalab release (purpose was to use FFB on V3 Pedals on F1 2019...). But after installed the 352 and, of course, rebooted the pc, at the startup windows 10 couldn't find anymore the V3 Pedals and the CSW 2.5...I've tried all the ten USB ports (both USB 2 and 3) but had no chance to let Windows to find the Fanatec Hardware...so, rolling back to the latest official drivers, Windows could normally find the pedals and wheel base...so, what I could try??? Thank you in advance!

P.s. Wheel, Wheel base and Pedals are all updtated with the last firmwares...

• Beta driver v352 is specifically for the Podium wheel bases, as indicated in the title. Your best bet is to stay with either v346 or v347, and Fanalab v1.12 🙂

• It's not fake - it's just a pressure based rumble (as in the pedal, not the in game car). At 75% it rumbles at 75% brake pressure.

This latest version of Fanalab is blocking it from working. It wasn't before.

It's still a fake signal which has no relation to ingame action. This is helpful for general usage, but it's still not based on any telemetry, therefore the name "fake". There is no way to get it working with Fanalab as Fanalab overwrites this fake value with telemetry based info.

• This is my point - it was working with Fanalab, since release of the first beta until now. In fact, Fanalab even has this tuning menu option within it's own software.

It's stopped working now so clearly something has changed.

Maybe it was bugged before because it's the intended behavior to have the tuning menu abs value disabled when running FanaLab and a game which supports telemetry based abs data.

• Marcel PfisterMarcel Pfister Member, Administrator, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester

If you want to use the FanaLab telemetry based vibration on the brake pedal set ABS in the tuning menu of the wheel to OFF. Activate the ABS vibration in the vibration tab of fanalab with the check box and set the duration to 500ms.

Let me know if this works.

We plan to rename the ABS tuning menu setting as it's currently misleading because it never had to do something with actual ABS on how it's triggered.

• @Marcel Pfister: When comes an update which repairs the Bluescreens error

• Marcel PfisterMarcel Pfister Member, Administrator, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester

As soon as it's solved, it has high priority but I can't foresee when it's done.

• Most annoying bug for me is that on my setup with duel screen and a vr headset..

If i have Fanalab loaded my monitors will never go to sleep, no matter what i try. - 'Powercfg -Request' show nothing preventing sleep but they never turn off... As soon as i exit Fanalab they sleep fine. Just annoying as I often forget to hard exit the app.. and have to load it up every time i start the wheel, would prefer to just have it always loaded in the background.

Its been the same for me since first version, and a clean windows install didnt fix it.

• That's really strange... Mine goes to sleep with no problem...

• Fanalab v1.23 and 1.24 both crashing as soon as the splash screen loads. I have uninstalled drivers and fanalab and reinstalled several times but it just keeps crashing. I can't get Fanalab to work at all anymore. I notice many others in this thread have posted the same issue with .Net crash details from the Windows Event Log. Is there any way to fix this??

• dear chris, where we can find 1.24 fanalab and mainly there is am official link for fanalab software ? thx a lot

Fanalab 1.24 is only included in the Software package for the BME.

• Altough I certainly see potential in the software at the moment it's to unstable to use. I experience random crashed when minimizing the window or use other programs at the same time. I've re-installed the program a few times to see if it would help but no luck. Now when you load a profile its a bit hit or miss if it stay's active or not. I hope there will be a new beta version soon fixing at least stabilization issues before adding all kind of new features.

• I have to say, I've been using Fanalab since the beginning and haven't had any problems with it.

I use it together with Simhub, that's the only two programs I use (for sim of course), and haven't had any kind of problems, my profiles always load, my PC goes to sleep, everything works, the only thing I've noticed is the program crashes if I switch mode on my base...

• One thing to mention... I have my windows set to always perform complete shutdown, cause the "normal" mode is a kind of hibernation, and that caused me a couple of problems with other softwares (nothing related to Fanatec, for instance at the time I set this up I didn't even had anything from Fanatec) cause when coming back up, some programs wouldn't load correctly etc etc., that's why o defined to always perform a complete shutdown...

• The link is long expired.

Can anybody fix this....? 😒

• Can't download neither, the link is gone.

Thanks for noting, added a permanent download now as the forum finally allows the file size.

This discussion has been closed.