power supply problem

Friday the package arrived, I assembled everything, but the power supply was always off. I can't understand if the base, pedals and steering wheel work because I haven't had an opportunity.

I contacted fanatec on Friday afternoon but to date no answer.

I would like them to send me a new power supply that works, but if they expire the 14 days for the return I will report them.

do you have any alternative?

Comments

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester
    edited August 2020

Just wait for a response from them. There was a weekend between your mail and your post here where nobody worked so actually no need to post in the forums already.

And response times are actually 7-14 days due to the worldwide situation.

just wait, they will come back to your support ticket ASAP.

• and that if with this "excuse" of the response in 7-14 days, the right to refund expires in the meantime, 
    and I would find myself with a broken power supply and spend another 30 40 euros to buy it elsewhere.

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

It’s enough to contact them within the 14 day time frame, it’s not necessary to actually return your gear within that time frame.

• if they don't send me a power supply within 10 days, I am forced to make a mandatory return without having tried the product.