Comments

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester
  • Was just now coming to post this. This is really good news I and others were asking about just recently.

Good news for wheels and stuff. One thing I'm wondering. They didn't mention pedals. What about pedals eg: the Fanatec CS V3 pedals? Would that be compatible?

I've been watching this pedal set for quite a while with a view to purchasing depending on PS5 compatibility news. I wonder if this will be compatible given that the CS V3 pedal set has been out now for a good couple years. Can anyone from Fanatec shed some light on this? Maybe @Dominic Brennan ?

Also is a new version of the CS V3 pedals on the horizon?

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

You have to connect pedals to the base so as long as the base is compatible - yes every attached accessory is also automatically compatible.

• Hi David, PS4 (and PS5) compatibility depends on the wheel base. In our range, there are two PS4/PS5-compatible wheel bases:

• The Podium Wheel Base "DD1 PS4" (only available as part of the Podium Racing Wheel F1 package)
    • The CSL Elite Wheel Base + (available in multiple packages, including the CSL Elite Racing Wheel and CSL Elite F1 Set)

When you use one of these bases, any* Fanatec peripheral you attach to it will also become PS4/PS5 compatible. So that includes all our pedals.

*there are a couple of exceptions in terms of steering wheels, mainly due to current firmware limitations, please check the individual steering wheel product pages for details.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Thanks Maurice and Dominic for clearing that up for me. Cheers.

• I want to order a bmw gt2 wheel with base for ps4 and want to know if this products have compatibility with ps5. Also pedals v3 inverted and dumper kit so I can buy asap. Thanks

Please read the first post and the first reply directly from Fanatec.

EVERY Fanatec product becomes ps5 compatible when attached to a ps4 licensed wheel base, including pedals, wheels, shifters.

• Thanks mate I read the post but didn’t mention BMW wheel and says some wheel are not compatible due to license brands and maybe doesn’t work

As said, EVERY Fanatec product becomes ps5 compatible when attached to a ps4 licensed wheel base, including pedals, wheels, shifters - also including BMW.