Rev lights not working on Asseta corsa, DD1

edited August 2020 in Steering Wheels

Hi I have a DD1 and the rev lights on my f1 esports wheel work when I do a function test and they also work on F1 2019 and Iracing but they only don't work in Asseta Corsa, any reason why that would be? I also tried it with the Porsche wheel and the rev lights wont work in AC only as well, any advice?

Comments

• Are you using a third party software to use the rev LEDs?

If not and if you are using vanilla AC you can check the fanatec.ini file in assettocorsa/system/cfg to see if it looks like this:

[SETTINGS]

ENABLED=1

BLINK_MAX_TIME=0.1

MESSAGE_MAX_TIME=1.0

GEAR_MAX_TIME=1

SHOW_NEXT_GEAR=0

Then it should work

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

In AC you have to run the DD in CSW v2.5 Compatibility Mode to get native LEDs working - PC mode gives you no LEDs because AC is EOL and did not got a Patch to natively implement the Podium DD Bases.

• Thankyou so much maurice. How do you change it to CSW mode in AC?

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester
    edited August 2020

How to change modes is explained in the Quick Guide which came with both your wheel and the base.

It's by pressing specific button combo I dont know at this moment but shouldn't take you much effort to get that info :)

• FYI Peter Castelline is a confirmed scammer who has stolen money from several people on these forums.