Universal Hub LED display - it only displays the Gear, I want to see speed

Hi guys!

Just got the CSL elite wheel base and the Universal hub. The LED on the hub is only displaying the gears, I want to see the speed only. I've played about with the FanaLab settings but its not changing.. Need some help! Thanks

Comments

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

You need to follow the FanaLab steps (Enable Telemetry, Enable FanaLab Support), then set Speed to be displayed constant.

In game make sure you have every LED setting disabled.

• I followed the steps

Enable Telemetry: Says for iRacing "no setup necessary"

Enable FanaLab Support: it says go to OPTIONS>EXTERNAL DISPLAY> Set 'use fanatec shift ind' to unchecked ....... There is nothing that says 'use fanatac shift ind'

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

Yes because it was renamed to something else in iRacing but should be easy to find.

• Seem to have figured it out.. on an other forum someone suggested unchecking 'use wheel shift indicator' ... Would never have figured. Seems a bit of a fudge and not great that Fanatec havnt updated the instructions. Anyway, thanks for your help!

It's updated in the next Fanalab version.