DD2 - Ps4

Can someone please confirm where DD2 is Ps4 Ready . all other items that i purchased all listed as Ps4 ready yet nothing seems to work.. fanatec DD2 older Porsche steering wheel . clubsport pedals ver3 handbrake and shifter.

if it should wok is there a process to followwith ps4?

Comments

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester
    edited August 2020

The DD1 and DD2 are both NOT compatible with the ps4 and ps5, only the Podium Racing Wheel F1 is.

This is very clearly mentioned in the webshop description.

• I use my DD2 with this adapter it works very well.

https://collectiveminds.ca/shop/allconsoles/drivehub/

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

Yes with Drivehub it emulates a Logitech G29.

But natively it's not compatible with the ps4.

• thanks for the reply.

doesnt clearly point it out or didnt upon release when i purchased. everything seemed to point to ps4 ready.

i'll check the adapter out cheers

edited August 2020

Ehm... Copy/Paste from the webshop description... ^^

COMPATIBILITY

Platforms

PlayStation®: This product is not compatible to any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.