Update & Calibration Problem - Stuck on "CAL"

Hello, Im hoping someone can help me with this issue. Please! 

I tried updating the drivers and firmware for my fanatec csl elite base/wheel and by doing so the wheel wont calibrate to the center after the update. When ever i press the 2 bottoms to center calibrate the wheel nothing happens. The wheel continues to say "CAL".  Also, when im in the windows tuning menu, my clutch, brake and gas pedals are jumping sporadically. All this started happening after i updated to version Fanatec_64-driver_328.msi, v629....

Comments

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

updated to driver 328? On which old driver were you previously when 328 is even 2 years old? :D

Anyway, you need to be in the Tuning Menu ands only then press the buttons, as described in the Quick Guides and Manuals. If you are not in the tuning menu, then nothing happens..

• I was on driver 311.

I was on driver 311. everything was working fine then....I've tried to press the buttons while in the tuning menu and still nothing happens..

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

you have to be in pc mode to get it working, then press the tuning menu button and push both buttons, this will work, otherwise you are doing something wrong.

You can also try driver 372 which is much newer, it has a wheel centre calibration button inside the driver options so no need to press any buttons anymore.

• Correct. I had it in PC mode. does 372 work for all wheel bases even the one in the image below? this is my wheel base that i got last year January. i'll give drive 372 a try later today and give you some feedback on what happens.

yes, 372 is compatible to every wheel base.

• Great New!!!!!! It working!!!! Thanks for you help!