Endurance Button Module PS4 issue

Anyone else have the issue with the "Circle" button being double-mapped and wonky in PS4 games with the Endurance Button Module? Sometimes I have to press it multiple times.

Comments

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

Make sure to install latest driver 372 and flash to newest firmware, then everything is fixed.

• Maurice, I can do this just for the button module?

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

Mhm?

you have to flash the wheel base, the Podium Hub and the Button Module. The driver will guide you through the process

• Stupid question: In order to update the firmware on my wheels* does each need to be subsequently connected to the DD1 base while its connected to the computer to check for updates? Note that I'm on PS4. *I have a F1 wheel and the Porsche GT3 wheel with the Endurance Module.

• Update: All the buttons are working perfectly on the Endurance Module after the update to driver 372!