For those waiting..

I thought I would put in my 2 cents worth on shipping issues. I ordered my set up late in the day on 08/09/2020. The next day it showed as ready for processing. On the 11th it had been processed. With everything I had read on this forum I was prepared for a significant wait. I didn't order the faster shipping. I'm not sure I remember being given that option. Never the less it was ordered FedEx ground. I received and email today with a tracking number and a delivery date of August 20th. I'm looking forward to Thursday!

Comments

• I ordered beginning of June, with the website showing early July availability. Early July comes and I am notified that it is delayed to end of July, along with a promise of a 10% discount on a future order.

My items arrived by end of July and I am overall satisfied by the service, and absolutely blown away by the product (DD2 + Formula V2). Still waiting for the 10% coupon code though...

• I ordered beginning ofJuly, order processed last week, no FedEx info here. hopefully I get the fedex email soon. I was surprised it got processed since they pushed my availability date from july 30th to October 31st. I'm glad it's been processed and like I said, hopefully I get the fedex tracking soon

• An update on my order. I have been watching the tracking information on the FedEx site like 50 times a day. Yesterday I received an email from FedEx with a new delivery date. They pushed it back from Thursday the 20th to Friday the 21st. I will be happy if this proves to be correct.