I ordered the clubsport 2.5 bundle plus a f1 steering wheel... no tracking number

Hello,

on july 4th I ordered the bundle plus the f1 steering wheel.

I have never received a tracking number, the status on the site is OPEN, but yesteday I received the 2.5 wheel base and nothing else.

What should I do ?

Comments

• 1st thing would be to take the tracking number on the package you have in hand, and type it in to the shipping companies website - I know that some companies like Fedex link shipments and you might be able to find the other package that way.

If that doesn't work, open a support ticket from your product page on your fanatec.com profile and see if they can assist.

Each item is shipped in a separate box - typically they would all leave the warehouse on the same day, but it's always possible that they took slightly different routes to get to you, hopefully the F1 style wheel arrives soon.

• thank you, I will give it a try

• I checked and there are not other items with the same tracking number, it states it was delivered.

I will open a support ticket and see if they can help, but assumption was everything will ship when all the pieces are available. I hope they are on the way and they didn't just send me a wheel base and who knows when I will receive the rest