No reply from customer service

It's been almost two weeks now since I contacted customer service regarding the shipping of my order. I can understand that shipping may be delayed but I can't understand why my simple questions are ignored. When you are spending $1000+ on products you expect at least half decent service.

The items I ordered say that they are in stock, yet they never ship. I placed my order two weeks ago and still nothing. No shipment, no reply from customer service. This is getting a bit ridiculous.

Comments

• On the fanatec website, top right, under "my account" then "orders" does your order show up there?

If you have an order number, you could send Dominic Brennan a DM here and he can see if it's in the CRM queue.

Also, check your spam folder, just to be sure...

• Yeah it's there, just says that is in "in process" and has been that way for 2 weeks. All of the items have their availability date set as today, but still nothing.

• Yep, Fanatec has terrible communication and customer service. No email replies for me either.

What they do is process your order right away so you can't cancel it. Great trick right? Even if the items are in stock they will take their time getting it ready and shipping it out.

They also continue to use USPS even though they know about the massive delays. It's completely irresponsible and the whole "expect delays getting your items" is irrelevant if they aren't using a proper courier.

Hopefully they will use UPS or Fed Ex with your order. I ordered my stuff a month ago. The last tracking scan was 20 days ago and there hasn't been a scanning update since. No one knows where the parcel is. Spoke to USPS and even they were surprised and think it's missing. They said to get Fanatec to file a claim.ya good luck with that when they can't even be reached. Seriously I've received items from the UK and China within 2 weeks even during these last six months.

In a few more days I'm probably going to to call my cc company and dispute the charges for items purchased and never received. This way the charges are removed from your bill until the credit card company can resolve the issue with Fanatec.

Next time I'm just going with Thrustmaster. Their TS-PC racer base/wheel setup has great reviews and is on par with the CSL Elite. Getting the TS-PC would have been so much easier, cost half the price, and would have arrived 2 days after placing the order on Amazon.

• Dominic has seemed to have disappeared I've sent a DM to him and have and no reply from him either. So good luck getting answers.

• Dominic checks this forum daily. He just chooses not to answer his DM's anymore.