Fanatec Pedals - Logitech Wheel?

Hi

Does anyone know if it's possible to use Fanatec loadcell pedals on my xbox one with a Logitech G920 wheel/base?

Or do I literally have to buy the full setup to use the pedals?

Comments

• You should be able to use them on Xbox if you use the included USB cable. If you get the CSL without loadcell for example you will need the adapter.

• Thanks mate, I'm definitely going to get the loadcell as that should help me with better braking right? what's the difference in cables then between the two?

• Forgot to say this will be for the F1 2020 game (on xbox)

• If you get the CSL without the load cell you get a cable that connects directly to a Fanatec wheel base, therefore you would need the adapter to enable USB connectivity.

If you get CSL with load cell a USB cable is included, same with V3.

Yes, a load cell brake would for sure help you in my opinion. Will take some time getting used to but it's really nice.

• This isn't possible at all. Each pedal maintains its compatibilty through the wheelbase on PS4 or the xbox compatible steering wheel attached to any wheelbase from Fanatec. You can only use the pedals as standalone on PC.

• "Consoles: This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which they will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the direct USB Connection or a ClubSport USB Adapter."