Package not delivered

Dominick if you can read this - still have not had a resolution from my lost package. You originally responded to a post I made on August 4th. I was contacted august 5 by a Sabrina. I explained my situation to her again and now two weeks later I receive one of those "your message was incorrectly routed" emails. I responded just now but if there is any way you can help to get this resolved I would very much appreciate. It has now been three weeks since I originally reached out. Fedex lost the package. It needs replaced. This should not be as difficult as it has been. My name is Ian Ivancic and my order number is 1106411. As I sit here and type this post I just got ANOTHER one of the "incorrectly routed" emails. I have no way of knowing if this is in response to the email I literally just sent, or a previous one. Please help.

Comments

• Dominic - I replied to the second "incorrectly routed" email I received just to be safe. Almost immediately I received another. So it would appear that as soon as I send the email I am being given that response. There is literally nothing else that I can do but to message the forum.