Has anyone recieved there orders recently?

Has anyone recieved there orders recently? Ordered a formula v2 wheel as it was in stock 3 weeks ago and it still says order is in process and no tracking number or anything still, confused, any help?

Comments

• I ordered the podium shifter 3 weeks ago. It was in stock and took a week before it was ready for shipment. It was shipped two weeks ago via Fedex and was supposed to arrive last Thursday. It may arrive tomorrow, but who knows for sure? Covid-19 has everything screwed up and all we can do is be patient and understanding.

• Hi Mike, I ordered a V2 on 7-22 (item was in stock, paid for two day shipping) -> Arrived 7/27

• Ordered some new shift paddles last Monday (17 Aug) and received it Wednesday (19 Aug).

• Hi Mike, same here with less time than you. Order a CSL Elite Bundle with the loadcell brake on the 11/8 and my order still says is in process.

Already send an email to get an update but no response till now.

• edited August 2020

I dont understand why they are not hiring more customer service representatives and warehouse workers? They might not be able to control how fast the packages get to the destinations but something could be done with how long they process items.

They could very well be hiring aggressively and we just cant see it because either people are quitting from too long of hours or the demand is just absolutely skyrocketing...

I can say, I have tried calling, emailing and this forum trying to get someone to help me and cant get ahold of anybody besides fellow concerned buyers. Not to say they haven't followed trough for me in the past but when I ordered the in stock items they were shipped out in a few days.

Something definitely needs to happen/change. I hope the only solution is not waiting in a bottle of vaccine...cause it seems like its gonna be a good long while before that comes to fruition.

• Here's what I have noticed over last few months you pay for expedited shipping, you get your orders processed through the warehouse faster. You go basic ground shipping and they don't go as fast through warehouse.

• I ordered a Podium Hub, a Button Cluster Pack and two button caps and sticker sets on July 27. Got a "warehouse processing" mail the next day, and the order was delivered at my door on July 30, exactly three days after i placed the order :)

Shipping was UPS Standard.

This was in Europe (to Norway, so outside the EU). Shipping times probably differs in other parts of the world.

• @Douglas Thompson - In the US, they don't own a warehouse - it's all outsourced so they don't control staff levels there.

Outsourcing may seem crazy, but it's an understandable and valuable step - without it we'd all be waiting for individual packages to clear customs one by one.

If sales volumes continue at these levels, maybe they will one day have staff at a warehouse here, though I suspect the next big step for them is to put some product on Amazon and let Amazon handle shipping which they are experts at.

• Jack dont get me wrong but they had products at one point on AMAZON but for months they were sold out.

Not sure if it was full handled by amazon though or only getting orders through there.

• I received my order yesterday. It was submitted 08/09/2020. Very pleased!

• My order finally shipped today August 24th.... unbelievable