Dominic, I AM AN IDIOT, I Need HELP!

I am a fool to have set this up like this.

My CSL Elite stopped working after 3 months of ownership. I contacted Fanatec with no response yet (seperate issue). I decided I didnt want to experience this failure again even after the repair/replacement so I went all out and purchased the PS4 Podium wheel bundle.

I plan on selling the wheel as I have no interest in F1 and mostly do rally-based racing. I figured since my previous in-stock orders had been shipped to my door 5-7 days after purchase, it would be the same case with the Podium. I ordered the bundle on the 16th of this month and I have only recieved the email saying the order has been processed.

The dumb thing I did was assume the bundle would be shipped the next day since it was available and I set up an ebay listing for 10 days. I also added 3 days for shipping the item out. A total of 13 days to work with. I am now nearing the day I would need to receive that "shipped" notification for me to be able to ship the wheel out to whoever ends up winning the item. I dont want to have to cancel the auction, I would rather just find out my orser has either been shipped or will be shipped tomorrow or the next day.

I did a dumb thing and now I am stressing. Are you able to help confirm something that will ease my mind? I dont want to screw someone over or make them wait longer than need be.

Thank you for reading, Dominic.

Comments

• Looks like your gonna have to cancel the auction thats what happens to people trying to make easy money ...

• edited August 2020

Bullshit man...I would have bought just the wheelbase and completely ignored this bundle with the F1 wheel if that was an option. My csl went out and I am a console gamer, I didnt want to deal with this same issue again, so I went with the next step up. I had been wanting it anyway, so this was the perfect opportunity. You think Im hard up for money or trying to take advantage of people? I started my bidding well below all the other auctions and it put no reserve, free shipping. Does that sound like someone trying to make a quick buck?

Honestly, I would LOVE if it made it to like 800.00 or something crazy so I could recoup the extra money I had to spend on the bundle but thats not going to happen. I dont like the color, I dont play F1 games, I dont even like the blue carbon fiber weave on the PS4 DD1, I want the immersion that a top-tier wheelbase can offer.

besides your rude comment without actually knowing anything about me, I am happy to announce that I got confirmation and it will be coming on the 24th!

The topic can be closed.

• How much did you get for the wheel?

I've always found it interesting what those are going for - I, like you, am not a fan of the blue color.

And it's the wheelbase, and not the wheel, that makes a system PS4 compatible, so it's not like someone can buy that blue wheel and pop it on a DD2 and get PS4 compatiblity - so I honestly don't know what the draw is.

AND if I recall, The blue wheel is NOT xbox compatible!

So in your case, even if you DID want a F1 style wheel, you'd be way better off buying the bundle you did, selling the blue wheel and getting the standard V2+a set of APM's for it.

• edited August 2020

Thank you for understanding, I will be using it for Playstation 4/5 exclusively and I already have a BMW GT2 wheel that I am very fond of. I do wish it wasn't flat-bottomed but It works very well for 540° which Is what I use it for mostly.

The F1 wheel is still currently up for sale on ebay. I will have it by the 24th and the auction ends on the 26th. I also gave myself 3 days to be able to ship it out after I have recieved payment so I will have it for 5 days to be able to review it as I said I would in the listing. I will wear latex gloves for the review so it will remain new for the buyer.

I think the appeal is for a playstation or pc user that is all about F1. It comes with the Carbon Fiber Podium Advanced Paddle Modules pre-installed which are a pretty penny by themselves and the Clubsport wheel is the equivalent of the 2020 F1 wheel I think. I believe the F1 2020 wheel is sold out (at least in the US) so people are wanting this one even though the color is horrendous...lol