No FFB with dd1

edited August 2020 in RaceRoom

Hello,

I'm facing issues with my DD1 and RaceRoom which never worked properly. The main issue is that the FFB never worked on this game, it works fine with AC, ACC between others but nothing with RaceRoom.

I tried to setup the recommended setups in this forum in the wheel and in the game as wheel, also, after change from my old logitech g920 and I started with the fanatec as soon as I start on track the FFB it's 0 and the game starts to show image and audio like "jumping" and it couldn't be related to the PC performance because it's so powerful.

So it's like something is wrong there between fanatec hardware and raceroom, I tried to uninstall the game as well and install again with the same result.

Please help.

Wheel base: Fanatec DD1

Wheel: Clubsport Steering wheel universal hub

Currently I'm using the driver version: 365

Last fanalab: 1.47

Last firmware

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Gerard

Comments

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

First: do not use driver 365 when you have a Universal Hub because it's completely broken with that driver. Use driver 373 or the older 356, 352 or 346.

• edited August 2020

Hi Maurice,

Thanks, I will try but I don't expect that this will fix the issue, I tried in the past an older version (previous beta I don't remember version right now) and didn't work as well.

I installed the 373 last week but I was not able in any case to make it work it shown me an error when I tried to open the fanatec software, I re-installed like 5 times, changed the usb connection, restarted the pc like 10 and nothing, I get just one chance and I used to upgrade the firm, never worked again, then I tried with the 365, worked a couple of times and then same error again.

It's so weird and frustrating.

• Hi all,

I uninstalled the driver and fanalab, then I restarted the computer and changed the usb.

Later I installed as suggested the driver 373, restart again, change again the usb (because shows me an error again).

Then I finally being able to open the fanatec setup, and I updated the firmware of the motor as the fanatec tool suggested, then calibration, and finally I tested with RaceRoom and it's working fine!

I still not instaled the fanalab, but I guess that this could be against the initial issue, and makes sense because at some point it collects the data from RR and could add this delay that I faced since the beginning, also the issues with FFB and so one as fanalab it's trying to manage dinamically as well.

At this point I will wait a while to install the fanalab and I will test all properly.

As I said, thanks!!

• Hola!. Aprovecho este post para comentar que me pasa exactamente lo mismo pero con ACC. He cambiado de USB. Reinicado varias veces de diferentes formas y no consigo hacer que funciones ffb. Sin embargo los motores de los pedales si funcionan. Alguien puede ayudarme?? Muchisimas gracias!!.

DD1 ps4

V372

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester
  • Ups!!!. Sorry!!

Hello!. I take this post to comment that exactly the same thing happens to me but with ACC. I have switched from USB. Rebooted several times in different ways and can't get ffb functions. However, the pedal motors do work. Can anybody help me ?? Many thanks !!.