No Issue Order Experience

FYI. I had a good experience ordering a couple wheels, wheel base, pedals, some accessories, and a shifter. I placed the order June and received my order at the end of July. The items arrived within a couple days of each other and the packaging was outstanding. Everything is up and running perfectly. They even sent me a 10% off coupon and I ordered the hand brake today. Just wanted to share this in case people are only readying stories of bad experiences.

I am in the USA.

Comments

• I am in the US. I placed my order for ClubSport v3 Pedals on Friday August 14th, I received a confirmation email that my order was processed on Monday August 17th. I received a tracking number email on Thursday August 20th. My order is expected to arrive on Wednesday August 26th. In my opinion, this is an acceptable turn around all things considered.

Here in the US we are used to very quick feedback and turnaround on shipments. I can order something from a well know Photo equipment supplier on the East Coast of the United States and the shipment will be delivered to my home the next day. I realize the logistics for Fanatec are more complicated and your mileage may vary for other countries.

In the US, the reason there is lag in getting shipping details is because Fanatec is using a third party to handle the logistics of fulfilling the order and shipping it. The order gets handed off to the third party for fulfillment and shipping. In my other example, the Photo equipment supplier handles all of the logistics at their facility which makes it easier for them to provide quicker feedback.

I was frustrated too by a lack of any update after my initial order. Just my thoughts...

• I am glad to hear of your experience as i prepare to make my own purchase. It is helpful.

• In the Uk here- Ordered Monday evening- Arrived Thursday morning ! (CSL Elite PS4)

• Update: My order for ClubSport Pedals v3 arrived as expected on Wed August 26th. They are using FedEx ground for US orders. I placed an order for the ClubSport Wheelbase and a wheel. They are following the same timing as the pedals. I got my tracking number for them as well.