coming up next...

2»

Comments

• Dammit Thomas! Please have mercy and stop teasing us
  • Wonder if they'll need maintenance straight out of the box, like so many of the V2's...
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester
    https://www.facebook.com/Fanatec/videos/vb.113736022035736/858448597564471/?type=2&theater enjoy everyone :)
    Nice find Kieren !!! Can't wait for these.
  • edited June 2015
    Nice find Kieren !!! Can't wait for these.
    NP enjoy :)

• Anyone here know how long (in these types of situations) it will take Fanatec to give us a Release Date?
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester
    Aug 31st.
  • Aug 31st.
    Is this official?

Sorry, but I always like to check that it's an informed statement when people throw dates around on the internet. 
  • Chris  BrosharChris Broshar Member, Beta tester 0x02CA--0x0001, Beta Tester _0x0003, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester
    Wow. Just WOW
  • preordered.
  • Chris  BrosharChris Broshar Member, Beta tester 0x02CA--0x0001, Beta Tester _0x0003, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester
    preordered.
    Good idea
    I think lots of people are doing the same. The date is gonna change fast like the X1 hub. Better get those orders in fast my friends!
  • When you say "pre-ordered", do you guys mean you're pre-ordering the V2's because it will automatically change to V3?

Or are the V3's available for pre-order already in some regions?
  • Natalie BissellNatalie Bissell Member, Moderator, Betatester, Beta Tester _0x0003, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT
    So glad I popped my pre order in last week, these look fantastic!
    Love the design, the new included pedals, stronger springs, adjustable brake (via base firmware) etc etc etc

Fantastic!
  • Antoine GoossensAntoine Goossens Member, DD Beta Tester
    I'll probably have them in the first week of August...YESSSSSS SO NICE
  • Landon LoperLandon Loper Member
    edited June 2015
    When you say "pre-ordered", do you guys mean you're pre-ordering the V2's because it will automatically change to V3?

preorder v2s since they will get converted to v3s
    When you say "pre-ordered", do you guys mean you're pre-ordering the V2's because it will automatically change to V3?

preorder v2s since they will get converted to v3s
    Yes this is correct
  • Please Please Please thomas make them by invitation
  • edited June 2015
    > Julian Jackson > Please Please Please thomas make them by invitation Genau, einladung please ! ;)
    > Julian Jackson > Please Please Please thomas make them by invitation Genau, einladung please ! ;)
    I believe it's too late for that. Thomas has already stated in numerous places that CSPv2 orders will be upgraded to CSPv3s. So people are ordering now. My suggestion is get in line ASAP! ORDER NOW :)
  • Wann bekommt der Shop ein Update ?

Würde gerne gleich das Damperkit dazu bestellen.

Gruß
    edited June 2015
    Sascha, bestellen Sie schon...die V2 werd automatisch V3 sonnst bist Du zu spät!!!!
  • Pre-order just in. Maybe by the time I get the V3 pedals I'll have received my missing rim and base fixed. Keep on smiling!  :D
  • i guess they will be a nice christmas gift, if they ship early! :D
    Since when is XMas in August ????
  • Since when is XMas in August ????
    noone can expect to get these in august... we are talking about fanatec...
    My order shipment says 30/07/2015...so I know it's here in August. My XOne hub was also here in MY expected timeline.
  • Since when is XMas in August ????
    noone can expect to get these in august... we are talking about fanatec...
    You were right, they were received in July.