Product "Availability"?

So what does it mean when my account order lists availability dates for each 'hard' component of my CSW 2.5 Bundle as having passed some time last week? The only line item that still has a future "availability" date on my order is the 'soft' bundle discount, but this still shows as "available" on Sept 17".

It would be so nice to have at least some idea. I paid on 2 July with an advertised "availability" date of 24 July. My old wheel is effectively dead and I'm grounded from sim driving. Knowing that my order shows the components of my bundle as all being "available" since last week just makes the waiting so much more excruciating. Checking for emails or account updates is driving me nuts!

What does "availability date" mean anyway? Why are they never the same in two places at once for any one item?

The worst part is thinking that all my stuff might just be in the warehouse, but my order isn't going to be filled until Sept 17 because the system thinks that the bundle discount line item (with the old unrevised availability date) is a hardware item that hasn't arrived yet.

Please Mr Community Manager, can you at least shed some light?