More US shipping options?

This is somewhat of a plea to Fanatec. Please give us more options for shippers in the US. FedEx SUCKS (at least by me). I bought a wheel, base, and pedals from you guys shipped via FedEx. All 3 packages were damaged (product inside was ok thanks to packing foam and all that), 2 of the 3 packages were delivered later than they said it would be, and FedEx let me redirect the package without any sort of verification which means with a random tracking number I could be a jerk and start redirecting random packages as long as I clicked "Continue as guest" on that page. I know this is very unlikely to happen as you probably signed a 5 year contract with them or something but just wanted to make my thoughts known.

Comments

• Seems like in a perfect world, you'd put all this on amazon.com using fulfillment by amazon and we'd have it in 2 days and returns would be the easiest thing ever...

• This is my second purchase and the second problem. First issue I ordered the CS QS 1.5 and it showed up and the sequential shifting is not working. I have had a email in to them for 3 days now. Second issue I ordered a set of CS V3 pedals 2 days ago, the website still says the order is in process. So basically I paid for 2 day FedEx shipping for nothing! Although the website stated that they were available in the US. In reading this forum it seems I am not the only one with these issues.