Time to receive my order

Please need help I make a order and I don’t receive nothing about my order like a receipt or something tell me coming soon I receive all my order

Comments

• Michael I think you should have received an email by now, at least acknowledging your order.

If it's been a few days, heres what I would do - on fanatec.com (not this forum) top right is "my account" under that is "orders"

See if it's listed there and what the order status is.

Note that if you're in the US, there have been recent delays in picking and pulling orders and 2 weeks is not uncommon for in stock items, longer if your order contained anything that was out of stock.

• What is the issue in shipping in stock orders? If it is in stock slap a new label on it and wait for FedEx to pick it up. Its not like you have a thousand different items. I ran a warehouse that had over 200,000 items and orders in stock went out the same day and that was with only 2 people.

• Ah you see Fanatecs problem is they have 500 managers debating what to do and one poor employee somewhere left to figure it out. Best forget that you ordered anything and let it be a happy surprise when it does arrive. Otherwise you will go insane.

• Ron CraigRon Craig Member
    edited August 2020

LOL, ah, I get it now and knowing that the store house is in California that now makes more sense. But really if your that busy higher people, the US is not shutdown anymore. And why is Support so hard to get, doing a support job can be done from home, and we all know that to be in support tier 1 you just need to know how to do a search in their database.

I just hope that the next 2 items I ordered actually work when I set them up. The first one that I have had almost 2 weeks doesn't work still (waiting on support).

I had to laugh after going back to the website they now have a banner that states: "Please note: Estimated availability dates and delivery speeds are currently affected by the global pandemic. This may have an impact on your order." with a button to push that says "I UNDERSTAND".

• I could imagine when those managers going out to lunch together everyday, 1 of the conversations must be :"Look, don't worry about what we do or not do, those suckers will just keep coming and keep putting in orders. Let them wait. We'll keep our bonus"

• Nah, they are talking and wondering about the next topic Minh Lang will go and bust other users nerves.... 🤣