clutch bite point works on iracing?

I recently acquired a formula v2 steering wheel and consulting the manual I have seen that there is a way to launch the car at the beginning of the race, and a video of fanatec where they say how to do it, but I do not get it.

Can it be done in iracing?

I have the options set in anti stall and I have a v3 pedals connected to the base, I don't know if it influences

Greetings and thank you

Comments

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

Yes, that's possible. Just follow the instruction video and make sure you have at least driver 335 installed which is required for the Advanced Paddle Module (assuming you have that?!)

• Yes, I have the latest version installed, 347

I don't have the podium paddles but I understood that they were not necessary when reading the manual

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

Well, only the Advanced Paddle Module has two clutch paddles so of course only with that addon the Clutch Bite Point works.

• ok ok, thank you very much for the answer Maurice , I had not found too much information about it ;)