How can I actually contact Fanatec?

I have tried using their contact link on their website and I fill out the form, click next/send and it tells me I am missing info on the form and asks me to fill it in again. Well, the info has been there EVERY time. Its the description of the actual issue. I have tried it about 15 times and am getting VERY irritated.

My issue is I received my Damper kit at 11:40am on 8/27 with an email that half the order was delivered. Then at 11:15am on 8/28 FedEx updates their tracker saying my pedals were delivered at Midnight about (11 hours earlier), but lists no delivery method and half the verified delivery form. I also actually go to work at Midnight and I know for a fact that it was not delivered at that time (my dogs would have let me know if I missed him).

Now FedEx says they need to sender to contact them, but I cannot get a dang message through to Fanatec. Meanwhile $400 of pedals are unaccounted for and I am out the cash. I have had about 4 deliveries from Fanatec with no issues. I usually get the items in 3 days. I am in California. The original order was placed on 8/15.

Any suggestions on how to contact these guys?

Comments

• Ok. Happy Ending. They just showed up. Figures right? If I had just waited a couple more minutes. I was just pretty stressed about FedEx claiming they delivered it 15 hours ago at Midnight.

I hope everyone elses issues end happy like mine did. :)

• Fedex Sucks thats your problem!