Shipping times...

I keep hearing/reading that Fanatec is having a hard time shipping in a timely manner. I'm trying to figure out when I can expect a shipment if I order v3 Pedals and Shifter for overnight delivery. Any ideas? Is it reasonable to expect that i'd have it by Friday (assuming 48 hour processing time, then 24 hour ship time would actually mean Thursday but I'm allowing for 1 extra day of processing). Or will it be weeks as I'm hearing for some people?

Willing to pay to get it here faster but I hear reports that Fanatec is in no rush to get things shipped out even if you order express overnight shipment. Yes I know it's because of COVID disrupting things, i understand but I need them by this next weekend. It will determine if i buy from here or just order used from Ebay but can't seem to get any sort of ETA, everything is just vague. I also heard that they will say "ready to ship" when in actuality not in stock. This concerns me, not sure what to believe.

Comments

• I'm at day 134 waiting for a shipment of a bundle. I continue to email Fanatec with no response for weeks. And yes, the "ready to ship" information is bogus. They have until 9/1 before I notify my financial institution.

• It really depends on where you live for shipping times. I live in the US. Based on my experience I have concluded Fanatec fulfills in stock items via a US logistics company in CA and ships using Fed Ex ground. It took 9 business days (13 calendar) to get my ClubSport v3 pedals. I placed another order for a ClubSport Wheelbase and NASCAR Wheel. It is supposed to arrive tomorrow and is following similar timeline of 8 business days. I suspect the long processing times are to places with complicated logistics for delivery. In the US, I would not expect a 72 hour turnaround based on my experience. Also, there was no option for faster shipping that I was given during the ordering process.

• Jacco SlokJacco Slok Member
    edited September 2020

Well I am a happy camper, living in the Netherlands. Ordered a F1 esport wheel yesterday and delivery by UPS is planned tomorrow.