Adding quick release to P1 Wheel..

I see a quick release adapter available for $99US that can be ordered. Is this adapter compatible with the P1 and does it allow me to turn the wheel into a quick release wheel on the CSL Elite? The item description is unclear on how one could use this, i assume to turn a non quick release wheel to a quick release.. but does that include the P1? Is it pretty simple to convert?

The only other option I found was a 3rd party aftermarket solution to do this, but would prefer to keep it Fanatec (I assume that it just works better??)

Comments

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

Please see Compatibility part of the webshop description.

It's clearly stated that the P1 is NOT compatible with the ClubSport Quick Release Adapter.

There are third party 3d printed Mods available in the world wide web but they are expensive and void your warranty.

• Thanks Maurice. I didn't see a compatibility chart but good to know so I don't waste my money ordering one. I'm probably going with an after market solution then. I don't have a warranty left on the wheel so I don't have to worry about that.

I found one on ebay that uses a cam screw (like you'd find on a bicycle seat). It's a metal collar replacement and then you just use unlock the cam to unscrew it vs having to use an alan key. Sounds WAAY better!! I'ts only $25, going to give it a shot.