Happy news from Australia

Late yesterday 31 August, my Club Sport Bundle finally arrived. Ordered July 2nd, with an initial availability date of July 24.

It arrived in 3 separate packages. Nothing seemed damaged and everything was complete.

It is beautiful. I think I've seen every single Clubsport review on YouTube and it looks every bit as solid and stylish as promised. For once, something that looks and feels as good in reality as it does on the screen.

I just finished installing and positioning the hardware items on my rig. I'm just taking a break before I start the cabling and software etc. Hopefully I'll be test driving by mid-afternoon. Perhaps I'll do the Brake Performance Kit install tonight or tomorrow. I do want to see what the V3's feel like out of the box.

It's been a long and lonely wait. I am still baffled by Fanatec's approach to pre-order customers. It's not the waiting I minded (we all know how vexed things are right now), it was the silence. Just a little reassurance would have made a world of difference and cost nothing.

But great news for me finally. And to all the other's still waiting... Hang in there. Its not a scam. It did arrive. The kit really is great.

So good luck one and all. I got happy work to do.