Return policy within Europe

Hi, I unfortunately have to return a defect product, but within Europe (for some reason) there is no return policy available on the website. If I try to use the US homepage, it will not allow me because of country (Denmark).

So please help me provide information on how to return a defect product, thanks.

Comments

• Hi, I'm not sure revocation is the same as return policy, legally.

• edited September 2020

If you read the clauses it describes your case.

Legaly when you are returning a product and want your money back it is becoming a revocation because technicaly you have opened athe box so it is not considered a cancelation any more.

From other users, usualy when the product is DOA then fanatec is asking the product back to fix or replace it by RMA. There where some users though that they lost all interest and didnt trust the company any more, and if I remember correctly they got a refund.

so if you have an issue with your gear open a case through your account in your products page and contact support to RMA it and fix it or replace it.

If you want a refund then you can try sending an email to webshop@fanatec.com and they will also guide you on the procedure.

• Thanks. I did contact webshop 2 or 3 times but no reply. I will return the product using the revocation form and see what happens. Just strange why the return policy procedure is not part of the EU website...........

• Maybe it is mentioned in the terms and conditions they sent when you place the order with them.

Under the T&C in their website they write

3.2 Detailed information about the right to cancel is provided in the Seller’s instruction on cancellation.

But I think the revocation chapters covers you more.

Anyhow. Prepare the revocation form write the reasons and sent it by emai to webshop address not sales so you can have it documented within the 14 days it is mentioning in their T&C. 😉

Good luck. How you solve it soon.