I want to return everything

I purchased the podium f1 PS4, shifter, handbrake, a NASCAR wheel with universal hub, brake performance kit, and the brake damper kit. After purchase I had to wait a month for the shifter and pedals to arrive due to being back ordered. After receiving I installed everything on my rig and within an hour of use my brake pedal stopped working. I have tried several times to get support to no avail. Now the wheel properties page has stopped responding and is giving a Windows shelll error. I am extremely dissatisfied. All purchases were made in June with PayPal. Do I file a dispute with them or my credit card company or both. I have had a Logitech g29 for years with no problems. Have already switched all fanatec equipment back to the Logitech. I wish the fanatec worked as good as it looks and that their support actually cared. I was always taught that your name means everything. Apparently fanatec has no concern for their name or their customers only the money they take. Buyer beware, you will have issues with absolutely no support for new products that fail the moment you use them. Just look through the forums nothing but problems. It would have been nice for some kind of assistance after spending 3000 dollars. If anyone knows the process to return this stuff please let me know.

Comments

• Hi Christopher,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your hardware. I can see your support tickets on the system so I'm sure the team will get back to you soon. Unfortunately we are extremely busy with requests at the moment, so the tickets are backed up for a few days. I recommend that you give us a chance to assist you, but if you prefer to return everything, the information is detailed on this page:

https://fanatec.com/us-en/return-policy

The link to the return form is at the bottom of the page.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Dominic when is website payment going to work?

• Stick with it Christopher. Fanatec’s support staff is excellent, all be it a little timely but they’re busy and would never willfully neglect you. Also... Fanatec gear SMASHES logitech in every way. Just get your pedal replaced and you wont look back.