Fanatec csl elite paddle shifter issues

Hi guys I recently purchased the fanatec csl elite wheel and pedal bundle. Unfortunately the right upshift paddle has a different feel and has been getting physically stuck midway and causing me to be unable to shift up in game. I've literally only had the wheel for 2 weeks and it's just randomly started doing this. Has anyone else had similar issues?

I have contacted supported and I am awaiting a response I understand they are very busy at the moment.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

You have taken the right steps in contacting support? You can try to using some compressed air in case there is something obstructing the movement however it most likely will require rma.

• Hi Joseph yeah I have contacted support via the website I sent it to them about 4 days ago now still awaiting a response. That's a good idea I will try compressed air but I think it's something internal as I've not even used it that much. Can they not send me some new paddles to fit? having to rma it is a right pain :/.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

Yeah sorry to hear that. They are backed up right now and those shifter paddles would most likely need to be done on their end.

• Yeah it's a shame as everything else has worked flawlessly. Ok thanks for your help I will just wait to hear back from them now.