PAYMENT REFUSED

edited April 2020 in Off Topic

WHO CAN HELP ME WITH PAYMENT PROBLEMS?

Comments

• Is seem to be a worldwide issue, they told me that Im getting that message because of fraud but I mean a lot people is getting the same error and I don't think is for fraud, hope they get it fix soon I'm missing the base for my setup.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

It is being looked into. Best option for now is to use PayPal.

• Is not working either, it start to load the page and the get back to the Fanatec page with an error.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

I had to contact my credit card company and they removed the anti fraud for the purchase.

• I called mine to check if I have an anti fraud but they don't see anything wrong that will stop the purchase, hope they have it fixed soon.

• edited April 2020

Sorry guys

It was problem with my credit card company, I had discrepancy between my virtual credit card and my main credit card limit.

finally I have bought without problems v3 pedals and shifter only because the csw wheel is out of stock. Any new about the stock?

maybe I will opt for thrustmaster, I don't want wait for a long time.

many thanks Gissell / Joseph