THIS IS TO DO WITH FANALAB || Drivers?? PS4 with Fanalab??

So i have the Formula V2 with the CSL Elite Wheel Base + and it says to access Fanalab i need to have a driver that is v352 or above.

However, I've looked at the downloads for both products and their drivers are below this number. Please could someone help me with this! :)

Also, I would like to use Fanalab to customize my Rev Lights and everything else but for PS4. Would i still be able to plug the wheel base and wheel into my PC, Customize the products in the Software and then plug it into my PS4 with all the customization set??

Comments

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester
    edited May 2020

FanaLab is a PC exclusive program and doesnt work on consoles because you dont save the adjusted settings to the wheel but to FanLab and obviously you cant run such software on a console.

So it wont get any benefit for you for ps4 racing, just PC racing.

Driver 352+ is available here in the Beta driver section, actually since yesterday its driver 365 which is the most recent one.

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/1777/fanatec-beta-driver-v361-now-v365-for-csl-csw-and-podium-bases-all-wheels/p1

• Hi,

I was going to have the same comment because I'm using CSL elite on PS4 and PC and I was not able to download required level of Driver to use Fanalab on my PC. I'll try with V365. Is 365 a beta or a final version ?