You found the Easteregg! - UPDATE

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Guest, Member, Administrator, Moderator, Betatester, Beta tester 0x02CA--0x0001, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester
edited May 2017 in Blog

Comments

• I think I recognize The P symbol of Playstation on the bottom right. New PS4 wheel base ?
  • It's a PlayStation wheel/controller Thx Robert Looks like a PlayStation P on bottom button
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Guest, Member, Administrator, Moderator, Betatester, Beta tester 0x02CA--0x0001, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester
    Nope. This picture does not show a wheel
    <:-P
  • A button box maybe ?
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Guest, Member, Administrator, Moderator, Betatester, Beta tester 0x02CA--0x0001, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester
    A button box maybe ?
    No. And this was my last hint. :smile:
  • Soooo a new wheel hub that adds back PS4 compatibility just in time for the next Gran Turismo on PS4?
  • "P" of Playstation.... I've always loved Eaaster Eggs !!!! c'mon PS4 Wheel Base in coming ! i hope so.... my right hand in ready to click..."buy"....

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester
    Clubsport UHP (PlayStation hub)
  • Cruise control for driving ovals
  • It would be nice if there were buttons with signs for the hub to exchange
  • At least Thomas didn't say the Playstation part was wrong.  That's good news.
  • That's Def a playstation product. Tell me I can use my new BMW wheel rim on ps 4? Put us out of our misery!!!
  • It's a ps4 convertor!
  • Has Sony finally realised they will sell a lot more games by letting the people that play racing games use there wheels. They would be stupid if they don't allow the racing community the option. My ps4 and vr is already up for sale.
  • edited April 2017
    Actually I'm not so excited just because what we can see on the picture seems entirely made of plastic. Which does not show the Fanatec standard  But it's for sure a Playstation related product.
  • Fanatec PS4 controller.
  • It's definitely car-related. These are car dash symbols. One button has a brake symbol.
    https://www.shutterstock.com/fr/image-vector/car-dashboard-vector-icons-160600148
  • edited April 2017
    Image result for PS4

• edited April 2017

:)>-
  • This is the 400th blog post, must be a PS4 hub.
  • edited April 2017
    Gran Turismo Sport "thing" If the bottom of the picture show the top of the playstation P then all others button are inverted.
  • Fanatec PS4 VR
  • Fanatec Rumble/ Buttkicker type Device controller
  • Full set of button caps to customise your button layout on your wheel/hub
  • edited April 2017
    Full set of button caps to customise your button layout on your wheel/hub
    The button caps seems sensible!!!
    [-X But don't even entertain the thought of a wheel Hub or some one will set in on you ~X( 
  • It's fine, I'm used to getting grief from everyone when I mention ACL :-@
  • Seth Cormier Seth Cormier Member, Beta Tester _0x0003, DD Beta Tester
    edited April 2017
    It looks like a base to me, with buttons on the front plate of the base. Either that or possibly a game pad but I doubt it judging by the angles. Edit: Looks like it is not a wheel base according to above comments, so perhaps it is a HUB or a gamepad of some sorts. The speed limiter icon is what confuses me.
  • It would be awesome if Fanatec did release a button box that mounted directly to the CSW base. This would complete the product line up.
  • Seth Cormier Seth Cormier Member, Beta Tester _0x0003, DD Beta Tester
    Hmm, now that I look more I wonder if this is a shifter with buttons similar to the G27. I'm probably wrong though.
  • Hello Thomas I think it's buttons for customized a steering wheel?