Project CARS 2 (PC) - Fanatec Recommended Settings

2»

Comments

• Jean MarthJean Marth Member
    edited February 2020

Try buttons 4 + 9 to switch from PC to Comp 2.5 mode (where button 1 ist first button). This are the buttons for my old Porsche wheel but they are working also with the all my other wheels.

In PC 2 select Fanatec CSW 2.5, then assign the wheel axis after that calibrate. If the wheel axis does assign turn the wheel in one direction and back. On the way back it should register.

• I have no working display on the steering wheel display and no LED works either. Is that normal?

WB: DD1

Wheel: Formula V2 limited

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

No it's not normal.

You have to use the DD1 in Compatibility Mode to get Leds and Display working with the pcars 2 native support.

Or you use FanaLab in PC mode.

• Here are my personal config for Project Cars 2, been tweaking it ever since i got it, and it finally feels right to me,

There it 2 small issues, that are easily overcome

1. every time i turn on the DD1 it has a little spring effect, switching mode from v2.5 to pc mode and back, fixes the issue.

2. every time i start Project Cars 2, i have to change sensitivity to auto it defaults back to 2180, every time the game starts.

Podium Wheel Base DD1 (V2.5 Mode)

Tuning Menu Settings:

FFB: 42

DRI: off

LIN: off

NDP: 62

NFR: off

NIN: off

INT: 1

FEI: 30

FOR: 100%

SPR: off

DPR: off

SHO: off

BRF: 60

Dynamic FFB off

In-Game Settings (Force Feedback Menu):

Flavour: Raw

Gain: 82

Volume: 65

Tone: 50

FX: 50

• the steering wheel is not recognized, it disconnects all the time.

• Daniel,

im experiencing the exact same issue as Matthew. How did you get it to calibrate correctly when using Custom Wheel?