ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 and Xbox One

When using the Xbox one platform, should the LEDs on the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 work with F1 2018? also, should the Gear number display when using the paddle shifters?
I have a ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 with ClubSport Pedals V3 and ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5.  
I suspect that I will have to wait for the 2019 F1 game!

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester
    Hi Graham, Rev lights and gear display are features not supported on Xbox yet. We hope MS comes around one day.
  • Thanks Joseph.  It would be good to have the full functionality!
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester
    Yes it would be amazing. MS are just slow to jump on the bus ;)
  • I hope that F1 2019 will support the formula v2 steeringwheel on the Xbox One. Had mine a few weeks ago and can't wait to enjoy of all the buttons on the wheel. F1 2018 doesn't support this wheel in the game. So hopefully MS will do this!!! Or else i have great wheel without the great functionalty this wheel has.!
  • Hello guys,today the Codemasters release the pacht 1.09 and is write "added support on fanatec wheel"very nice. The wheels work perfectly(rotatory),but just on PS4!NOT ON XBOX ONE.How is possible??
  • still not possible to use rotatories and all the buttons on XBOX One??

• Could someone say if it is possible to turn on the LEDs for the Xbox one?

• Yo tengo mismo problema, si alguien sabe cómo hacer funcionar los leds y demás botones para la xbox one x, gracias

• Any comment if MS will jump on the bus towards the new console? I had to switch back to PC to use all functionalitity on my F2 wheel. Such a shame. And how about Fanatec talking to MS? That has been mentioned months ago but still we are left in the dark.