Advent Calendar 2018

Comments

• Jason MullinJason Mullin Member
    edited December 2018
    CSL Elite Pedals LC US
  • edited December 2018
    Would anybody like to give me a 10% discount code? That’s the set I’ve been waiting for! And I missed it!
  • Peter KostiukPeter Kostiuk Member
    edited December 2018
    Congrats to whoever won the pedals!
  • ClubSport Steering Wheel Drift coupons. Enjoy!

3dr6p7, khn8eb, kdp8p6, 00l15m, qcstuv, qtb47u, ktr4hb, e5732v, vygyp0, 8cr8nl
  • Vesna ZimsekVesna Zimsek Member
    edited December 2018
    Please share code for: 
    ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5
    (when will be)
  • However, please write the code for Shifter SQ V 1.5
  • Could I get a code for the shifter too? :)
  • edited December 2018
    codes for CSL Elite Pedals LC (US)

z7v1if, hs3wpm, akhx26, 8jjt5j, 3xogov, otlswl, nzwegi, pbcbmh, w5zdtz, cy0t96
  • Blaise CarronBlaise Carron Member
    edited December 2018
    Sorry, the daily code has been used already

on the "ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2", did it went up early??
  • Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester
    Sorry, the daily code has been used already

it was there at least since 1pm today where I already saw this...
  • yea, I see that too
  • Sorry, the daily code has been used already

it was there at least since 1pm today where I already saw this...
    Damn, that's not cool, I really wanted that rim!
  • edited December 2018
    very strange no 503 errors :)
    may be listing earlier fake product wit already used is to trick bots that the product has been won already so they stop bombing the site
  • Jean MarthJean Marth Member
    edited December 2018
    18:59:45 -> Load , no error, Code already used .
    ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
  • Frédéric MatterFrédéric Matter Member, Beta tester 0x02CA--0x0001, Beta tester 0x1A2F--0x183B, Beta Tester _0x0003, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester
    edited December 2018
    ClubSport Steering Wheel GT Forza Motorsport on EU

Was gone in less than 30s (server seemed more reliable today).

edit: there was a formula v2 too indeed, so 2 products today.
  • edited December 2018
    If the winner of the Formula V2 wants to give the 10% code I would be more than pleased to get one. the winner please PM me.
  • GT Forza wheel (EU). refreshing F5 without any error. I just selected the 'wrong' products. Tomorrow new chances
  • Thank god ! It's not product what I'm looking for  #:-S Couple days left it can happen ! My xmas comes in April  ;))
  • ClubSport Steering Wheel Drift coupons. Enjoy!

This is truth????? I don't believe it!!!! 
  • Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester
    ClubSport Steering Wheel Drift coupons. Enjoy!

This is truth????? I don't believe it!!!! 
    those codes are already expired..
  • At a couple of seconds past 19:00 I actually got to click the button for Steering Wheel GT Forza , but the code was already used. Well played to whomever beat me to it. If he or she has a code to share, I'd love to have it.
  • ClubSport Steering Wheel GT Forza Motorsport on EU

Was gone in less than 30s (server seemed more reliable today).

edit: there was a formula v2 too indeed, so 2 products today.
    Ok, maybe Formula V2 was a honeypot for the bots  and I opened the wrong product ...  new chance tomorrow.
  • I clicked the button, but then it connects me to my account site and nothing else happend.....
    What now?
  • 18:59:45 -> Load , no error, Code already used .
    ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
    Sorry Maurice Böschen, me was refer at this comment from Jean Marth 
  • GT Forza discount codes: uym4e6, b1vwh6, 53ic3m, fvi9v6, 039cix, 4684d7, 2s2359, s3igh7, 2go5a7, cmwob9
  • This contest is a joke. You shouldn't be allowed to win if you didn't have a prior account. So people magically join and magically win the same day. Screw your customers that WIN (but not really because of some glitch) and have already purchased products that they saved forever to be able to afford. Return ticket/ eBay here I come.
  • GT Forza discount codes: uym4e6, b1vwh6, 53ic3m, fvi9v6, 039cix, 4684d7, 2s2359, s3igh7, 2go5a7, cmwob9
    Thank you!
  • Jason MullinJason Mullin Member
    edited December 2018
    CSL Elite McLaren GT3 CSQR rim US

Gone in 5 seconds 
  • The server actually worked well today, not a single error code.  The item I wanted wasn't chosen, but congrats to whomever won the item that was.