Advent Calendar 2018

Comments

• Wow I actually won! Here are the codes for the McLaren gt3 wheel ku6ouj, 54lgtu, k9h220, 42whww, krsknh, ztux1w, p22m83, 1ds637, zsr615, dwdel3
  • This contest is a joke. You shouldn't be allowed to win if you didn't have a prior account. So people magically join and magically win the same day. Screw your customers that WIN (but not really because of some glitch) and have already purchased products that they saved forever to be able to afford. Return ticket/ eBay here I come.
    This is a yoke...GP2 Server...GP2...ARGHHHHHH!!! LOL

Just kidding obviously...now that the bots have given up, hopefully the whining can stop too with the improved server response. 

Just DON'T tell your friends! :-)
  • Dan Le said:
    Wow I actually won! Here are the codes for the McLaren gt3 wheel ku6ouj, 54lgtu, k9h220, 42whww, krsknh, ztux1w, p22m83, 1ds637, zsr615, dwdel3
    $215.91 with the code thank you.
  • edited December 2018
    By the way, I didn't know Timothy is a Fanatec employee that knows Every...Fanatec...Customer...Ever. So he knows who "deserves" to win..."I found my happiness and I got here first (in my mind), screw everyone else's chance at happiness...oh, and Merry christmas!"<facepalm>

I'm beyond getting irritated...now I'm just flat out laughing at the entitled attitudes I see in here everyday. The holidays really do bring out the BEST in us, doesn't it? :-D

(Fanatec, if you don't hear it enough: some of us appreciate these contests, please keep it going for another year!)
  • Dan Le said:
    Wow I actually won! Here are the codes for the McLaren gt3 wheel ku6ouj, 54lgtu, k9h220, 42whww, krsknh, ztux1w, p22m83, 1ds637, zsr615, dwdel3
    Awesome, congrats and enjoy! I have that wheel, make sure you use the fastening bolt with it, metal quick release or not (just trust me :-) ).
  • Hi has anyone discount codes for handbreak and the competition pack?
    thanks
  • Codes for DD1 in AU?
  • CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
  • shoot, I was hunting for it...
  • So only 2 days left ... see you tomorrow ;-)
  • Youness AmalYouness Amal Member
    edited December 2018
    My CSW V1 is die today. I’m interested by coupon code :)>-
  • Guys, which product was won today in EU?
  • It was the CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
  • For EU
  • Mohamed EmaraMohamed Emara Member
    edited December 2018
    Any valid EU codes lying around guys?
  • By the way, I didn't know Timothy is a Fanatec employee that knows Every...Fanatec...Customer...Ever. So he knows who "deserves" to win..."I found my happiness and I got here first (in my mind), screw everyone else's chance at happiness...oh, and Merry christmas!"<facepalm>

I'm beyond getting irritated...now I'm just flat out laughing at the entitled attitudes I see in here everyday. The holidays really do bring out the BEST in us, doesn't it? :-D

(Fanatec, if you don't hear it enough: some of us appreciate these contests, please keep it going for another year!)
    I'm not acting entitled. I won and then it said code used after I got to the third page. Rules clearly state first to click the button will receive an email, period. I did. Made it to a second page, then the third page said the code had been used. I have screen captures to prove it. Yeah people that just signed up should be excluded. You just all of a sudden got interested in Sim Racing because free stuff is being given away? C'mon, if I gotta spell it out for you. They don't want bots and people cheating who do you think the majority of those accounts are? And I don't call people out personally on here so if you want to call someone out go call on the people complaining that they weren't able to win their second prize because the page froze on them. You know nothing about me dude. How about I call you say you won some giveaway and then was like nah I don't feel like giving it to you because we changed the rules.
  • Hi all,
    please have you any the discount code on the McLaren GT3 wheel? Very very please :-)

Thank you and marry christmas for all :-)

Jan

• Clubsport inverted V3 Pedals US
  • ^^ already have a set and I love 'em
  • 10% codes for Clubsport inverted V3 Pedals US?...
  • ^^ already have a set and I love 'em
    Same here, best pedals on the market short of going into boutique territory.
  • By the way, I didn't know Timothy is a Fanatec employee that knows Every...Fanatec...Customer...Ever. So he knows who "deserves" to win..."I found my happiness and I got here first (in my mind), screw everyone else's chance at happiness...oh, and Merry christmas!"<facepalm>

I'm not acting entitled. I won and then it said code used after I got to the third page. Rules clearly state first to click the button will receive an email, period. I did. Made it to a second page, then the third page said the code had been used. I have screen captures to prove it. Yeah people that just signed up should be excluded. You just all of a sudden got interested in Sim Racing because free stuff is being given away? C'mon, if I gotta spell it out for you. They don't want bots and people cheating who do you think the majority of those accounts are? And I don't call people out personally on here so if you want to call someone out go call on the people complaining that they weren't able to win their second prize because the page froze on them. You know nothing about me dude. How about I call you say you won some giveaway and then was like nah I don't feel like giving it to you because we changed the rules.
    Dude...may I call you dude as well? Hate to break it to you...you didn't win. 

You just weren't fast enough to complete the entire process. Yes, the rules on the very first page say click the button first and you'll get an email saying you won. However, the process was updated about 2 days ago where they're doing a captcha code after clicking the button...the first person to enter the captcha code and click continue and have the site register you as the first wins. You may think you were the first to enter the code, but someone beat you to it. It's okay. It's not the end of the world. 

Fanatec implemented this because guys like you wouldn't stop whining about "DA BOTS! DA BOTS! EVERY TIME IT'S DA BOTS" so now here's your "anti-bot" solution and you can't deal with it. Boo. Hoo.

Also, because you saw some guy bragging that he won twice doesn't mean 1) He actually did win (some people just like to f*** with other people), and 2) every winner is an undeserving newbie like you claim...and even if they're new, they still have every right as you to that prize. Did Fanatec say "You're not allowed to sell the prize you won"? If you won a car in a raffle, and you decide you'd be better off with the money from selling it, who cares? You did what was best for you. They did what was best for them. As you would put it: "You know nothing about them, dude" LOL 

Oh and guess what? You see all these nice people in here that have been sharing their 10% codes? Have you clicked on any of their names to see when they signed up? I did, long before I responded to you the first time. A couple signed up recently, but many of them were members before the first advent calendar from last year...so stop acting like the world, Fanatec's fun little game included, is out to screw you over because you couldn't get your Christmas miracle. 

I don't need to "know you, dude", you're advertising the kind of person you are with each post. Grow up please, it's getting embarassing to watch.
  • if a winner can PM me a 10% code for V3 inverted pedals, I'd really appreciate that. I've been looking to upgrade my V2s for quite some time now

Dude...may I call you dude as well? Hate to break it to you...you didn't win. 

You just weren't fast enough to complete the entire process. Yes, the rules on the very first page say click the button first and you'll get an email saying you won. However, the process was updated about 2 days ago where they're doing a captcha code after clicking the button...the first person to enter the captcha code and click continue and have the site register you as the first wins. You may think you were the first to enter the code, but someone beat you to it. It's okay. It's not the end of the world. 

Fanatec implemented this because guys like you wouldn't stop whining about "DA BOTS! DA BOTS! EVERY TIME IT'S DA BOTS" so now here's your "anti-bot" solution and you can't deal with it. Boo. Hoo.

Also, because you saw some guy bragging that he won twice doesn't mean 1) He actually did win (some people just like to f*** with other people), and 2) every winner is an undeserving newbie like you claim...and even if they're new, they still have every right as you to that prize. Did Fanatec say "You're not allowed to sell the prize you won"? If you won a car in a raffle, and you decide you'd be better off with the money from selling it, who cares? You did what was best for you. They did what was best for them. As you would put it: "You know nothing about them, dude" LOL 

Oh and guess what? You see all these nice people in here that have been sharing their 10% codes? Have you clicked on any of their names to see when they signed up? I did, long before I responded to you the first time. A couple signed up recently, but many of them were members before the first advent calendar from last year...so stop acting like the world, Fanatec's fun little game included, is out to screw you over because you couldn't get your Christmas miracle. 

I don't need to "know you, dude", you're advertising the kind of person you are with each post. Grow up please, it's getting embarassing to watch.
    My apologies sir. You're entitled to your opinion. They changed the rules the evening I won so yeah it was a little aggravating because last time they gave a heads up. It was the only product I clicked on the entire contest so it sucked to lose like that. And I was looking forward to hooking someone up with my unused Elite P1 Rim because I think it's better served on CSL base but that's just my opinion. You're right, Christmas miracles don't happen for people like me. Again, my apologies and I hope you have a Happy Holiday Season and good luck with the giveaway.
  • Well on one night I managed to click on the button and got to input the code but being an old fart and a one finger typist I was too slow and it was gone by the time I put it in.

I hope this comes around again next year it's been frustrating and fun at the same time.
  • Bas JongbloedBas Jongbloed Member
    edited December 2018

• Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula V2

I'm confused,i thought this was given away a couple of days ago?
  • edited December 2018
    Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula V2

I'm confused,i thought this was given away a couple of days ago?
    Yes it was gone at 21st December and in the discription stands:
    24 DIFFERENT PRODUCTS

• yeah wasn't watching and/or  expecting this wheel again damnit

• One more day to go!!!