Advent Calendar 2018

Comments

• I would like to have the code for the Formula V2 rim, I would be pleased if the winner would PM it to me.
  • Frank HirtFrank Hirt Member
    edited December 2018
    I would also like the 10% code for the Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula V2
  • Me too for the Formula V2!
  • edited December 2018
    Era il CSL Elite Wheel Base + - ufficialmente concesso in licenza per PS4 ™

could the winner share the discount codes please? it would be very welcome... thanks
  • edited December 2018
    could the winner of CSL Elite Wheel Base for PS4 share the discount codes please? it would be very welcome... thanks
  • Was finally on the right page for the pedals, refreshed and got service unavailable, refreshed a couple more times and code already used!
  • US F1 carbon wheel
  • edited December 2018
    Formula Black in the US. 

EDIT: Formula CARBON
  • I would like to have a code for the Formula V2 rim, I would be pleased if the winner would PM it to me.
  • I would also like the 10% code for the Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula V2. Thanks!
  • Congrats for ClubSport Pedals V3 inverted ! Was looking for that too. Also happy holidays everybody ! Game was fun
  • CS Pedals inverted today.
    Just to late. Bummer.
    congrats to de winner and merry Cristmas!!!!
  • yep.. i was on the page... but got access denied.. until i got page with "code Used"

congrats on winner... please send me a Disount code :-)
  • could the winner of CSL Elite Wheel Base for PS4 share the discount codes please? it would be very welcome... thanks

• Oh yeah ! If winner of CS Pedals inverted can share Discount code. That would make me very happy !  >:D<

• Code for the pedals please? :x
  • Wouldn't it be nice if Fanatec raffled off the unused discount codes amongst posters in this thread? Even if the codes wouldn't be what we are looking for, codes could be swapped.
  • Code for Mc Laren please ^:)^
  • edited December 2018
    Thomas Jackermeier, Thanks for Advent Calendar! Fun giveaway from Fanatec.
    I noticed that Classic steering wheel never take part in such events - is it not such popular among racers? /:) I'm looking at him sometimes but not sure at the moment and such thing is only confusing. But for sure I was hunting for brake performance kit - pity they weren't among prize lots ;)
  • A huge thank you to Thomas and the Fanatec crew for this advent calebdar event! I have started saving my money for the PS4 DD already. It will take some time. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you!
  • Ya, thanks to Thomas and the rest of you guys at Fanatec.  I tried as well as I could and didn't complain.  I can say that now that all of the giveaways are over....even in the US ;).  Now everyone can relax and spend some time with their families waiting for Santa to arrive at midnight...and not sticking around here one more time hitting F5 like a maniac.....right?

;)
  • And that's it...giveaways are done...Handbrake was the last US prize (was really gunning for that one too). Congrats to all the winners!
  • aaand it almost worked :)

I got the code link for the handbrake but I was too slow on entering the captcha code and it was gone :P

First time I had actually found a working discount code link!  Glad someone else got it though since I probably would never have used the handbrake....
  • edited December 2018
    Thank you fanatec for this advent giveaway and here is the 10 codes for the handbrake for the community. Merry Christmas and happy holiday everyone. b551b1, mkrwku, hdtglm, 1s22nv, no42du, ozkpc4, 3h3om5, ppwtth, l1a09a, uyziaw
  • Rob MangoldRob Mangold Member
    edited December 2018
    Dang.  I got close a few times once it changed and we needed add the captcha code.  That was a game changer.  I actually saw the button a few times after that and once got to see the actual code, but never got it completed in time.  At least after that changed I felt like I had a chance.  Oh well, it was all for fun with the hopes of scoring some free sim racing gear so I could retire my well used CSR Elite wheel.  24 nights of crossing my fingers.  Maybe next year.  Thanks Fanatec!
  • Thank you @Thomas Jackermeier and crew for 24 days of hopeful fun.  I look forward to trying my luck with whatever creative game you come up with next.  Merry Christmas to all.
  • Thank you fanatec for this advent giveaway and here is the 10 codes for the handbrake for the community. Merry Christmas and happy holiday everyone. b551b1, mkrwku, hdtglm, 1s22nv, no42du, ozkpc4, 3h3om5, ppwtth, l1a09a, uyziaw
    Thanks very much Joseph, I used one of the codes tonight...found out I'm getting the CS Shifter 1.5 for Christmas so this will go perfectly with it. Happy holidays to everyone!
  • could the winner of CSL Elite Wheel Base for PS4 share the discount codes please? it would be very welcome... thanks
  • Thank you fanatec for this advent giveaway and here is the 10 codes for the handbrake for the community. Merry Christmas and happy holiday everyone. b551b1, mkrwku, hdtglm, 1s22nv, no42du, ozkpc4, 3h3om5, ppwtth, l1a09a, uyziaw
    Thanks very much Joseph, I used one of the codes tonight...found out I'm getting the CS Shifter 1.5 for Christmas so this will go perfectly with it. Happy holidays to everyone!
    Yea no problem Brandon enjoy. Got my shifter in this week your going to love it.
  • Thanks team Fanatec for the generousity. Now it is also time for you and your beloved ones to enjoy this Holiday period. 
    Happy simracing these days ;)