FanaLab 1.47 (Hotfix) Download - Post your Feedback here

Comments

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

Thats VERY interesting, thanks.

Can the other guys who reported this Brf issue with CSL Elite LC Pedals confirm that without FanaLab running its working fine?

• Yes, as reported in my original message ;) If fanalab is closed, there is no problem.

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

Thx.

• Dong-Chan LeeDong-Chan Lee Member
    edited August 2020

PC - Driver 372 // CSL Elite Base 1.0 - FW 674 // Formula V2 Wheel - FW 35 // Tested in F1 2020

As reported, I have the same issue on the base rev leds (wheel rev leds are fine).

(1) Cannot change or disable the colors of 9 rev leds on the base (nothing happens when clicking). The rev percentage of each can be adjusted though.

(2) The pit lane/limiter led options for the base seem to be adjusted in the FanaLab application, but the default setting (2 yellow + 2 blue in my case) is always shown when I have a pit-in in the game regardless of the FanaLab's setting. To be specific, changing led colors, disabling them by pressing x button, or trying both did not work and could not change anything in the game. Interestingly, if you disable the pit lane/limiter leds by pressing x button, the leds (that are turned on when you pit in) are not turned off after you pit out. They are gone when you enter the pause menu.

(*) For who wants to disable the base rev leds, I found a temporary solution. Find your profile file, open it using a text editor, locate "<Rpm Disabled="False">XXXX</Rpm>" under <RevLedBase> (not under <RevLed>), change "False" to "True" and XXXX to 0, save the file, and re-load it in the FanaLab.

• Easy one regarding the installation, which is best:

1-Uninstall previous version ?

2-Install over previous version ?

3-Don't care, works either way ?

Thx

• Never mind found the answer in the beta driver discussion: remove old Fanalab first.

• same brf issue

csw 2.5 (last drivers firmware motor) + P1 + csl elite pedals pluged to the base.

Yep, its listed now in the known issues as we were able to reproduce it.

• Thank you for the report, It is listed as a known issue now. Hopefully a hotfix will be released soon.

• PC Driver 372
    • DD2 Base Firmware 674
    • Formula V2 Wheel Firmware 35

Assetto Corsa speed telemetry data is constantly "000". All other LED's, Gear Indicator etc is working fine.

• Did you disable the Fanatec SDK in Assetto Corsa and enabled the telemetry in Fanalab?

• edited August 2020

Hello Folks,

I'm facing some problems with the FanaLab software, on my brand new System.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Gigabyte Master x570 MB, AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with 32 GB RAM Corsair and a Sharkoon 800 WATT powersuply.

At first everthing was fine with FanaLab 1.24 beta.

After trying to overclock my system, something went wrong, so I went back to standard settings.

After that, each time I'm booting my system, or trying to start FanaLab manuel,

I get the notification that Fanalab start has faild and Microsoft will be notifyed.

I tried the repair funktion on setup, but it didn't worked.

Than I deinstalled it and reinstallt it, also didn't worked.

Now I've seen the new Version and deceided to give it a chance, but still the same failuer.

Also Installed new beta driver v372.

Any Ideas how I can solve this?

Would aprishate your help.

Mfg

Devrim K.

Sounds like with your overclock you broke something in your Windows installation. Did you created a restore point before overclocking? If yes, I would load that system restore point. If not..... Then its bad and you might have to reinstall Windows.

• Hi guys, anyone having an issue with the to revleds in the V2 wheel playing up in ams2?

Mine rev as per normal up to the default blue then they start flashing and go backwards and forwards. When you change gear they are normal again until you hit the blue colour again and it repeats the glitch again, does it in each gear.

• Hello

Have DD2 wheel base with Porsche GT3 Cup Wheel with BME

Made the new driver instalation and firmware updates and everthing works fine

My question is, how do i get the ITM working in the BME display?

In fanalab i can´t activate the menus for the BME as image attached

• PC Driver: 372
    • DD2 Base Firmware: 674
    • Wheel Base Motor Firmware: 40
    • Wireless Quick release Firmware: 6
    • Steering Wheel Firmware: 13

Thank You

Bruno

That sounds like a conflict between FanaLab LEDs and native in game LEDs. Did you disabled the Fanatec LED option in the AMS options? Otherwise they interfere with what FanaLab outputs and results in exactly your issue.

• Me pasa lo mismo que al amigo Devrim Karadag 

Fanalab 1.24 me funciono durante unos pocos dias ya no hay manera de volverlo a ejecutar

El nuevo Fanalab 1.47 ni siquiera llega a ejecutarse

Tengo estos componentes Placa Base MSI x570 , AMD Ryzen 7 3800X con windows 10 Pro 64x

The same thing happens to me as my friend Devrim Karadag

Fanalab 1.24 worked for me for a few days and there is no way to run it again

The new Fanalab 1.47 doesn't even get to run

I have these components Motherboard MSI x570, AMD Ryzen 7 3800X with windows 10 Pro 64x

Please read the changelog carefully.

Selection of ITM pages is currently only enabled for DD, BME to follow next.

So you cant select a ITM page yet in FanaLab for the BME, you still have to do it like its shown in the Quick Guide by pressing and holding the tuning menu button and turning the funky switch.

• Marcel PfisterMarcel Pfister Member, Administrator, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester

Thanks for the report, we will take a closer look

• How do I do that? I have not seen any fanaled options in game. What should the in game system settings be set to as well?

Go Into the game, Options/Controls/Configuration. On the very bottom there is a setting called "RPM/Gear Display" which has to be set to disabled to not interfere with FanaLab. Its set to on by default which results in the conflict you are having.

• Marcel PfisterMarcel Pfister Member, Administrator, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester

You have to change ITM screens on the BME with the button combination: Tuning Menu Button + turning the Funky Switch left or right. The selection inside of FanaLab is currently disabled which is mentioned in the changelog

• Thanks Maurice, much appreciated, controls was the only place I had not looked, typical, lol.

• I followed install instructions for DD2, PBM, Podium hub. All firmware upgrades and software drivers as well. All works except I am not getting speed telemetry on either PBM or DD2 Base. I get the gear shift and then 000 on podium button module and base. All other telemetry functions work so far. Running 1.47 Fanalab and upgraded drivers to beta PC 372.

I have restarted since upgrades and installs also

Ken Lakin

• how do i install the led profiles in fanalabs ?

Click on import in FanaLab and import the profile you want.