FanaLab 1.47 (Hotfix) Download - Post your Feedback here

12345679»

Comments

• Thanks Maurice, hopefully in the next update.🙂

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

No, not in the near future, it has low priority.

• Maurice,

DOH! Yep that was it. All is well again.

• Does Fanalab has any impact to Force Feedback and Force Feedback Feeling?

• So - I really like the Fanalab program. I installed it so that I could use the CS v3 pedal motors in my throttle and brake pedals to detect wheelspin and brake lockup in F1 2020.

So here is the feedback I would give:

Would it be possible to provide sensitivity sliders in the interface for wheelspin and wheel lock, so that the CS V3 motors could be set to vibrate just before the tires spin or lock up in F1 2020?

The problem with Fanalab and F1 2020 right now, is that it is just on or off, and by the time the motors are rotating and your feet feel the vibrations on the brake or throttle, it is already too late. In a real car, you would have some preemptive vibrating feedback that a slip or lock is coming, before it actually happens, and that is what I was hoping for.

I was told that Fanaleds does a better job with preemptively vibrating the pedals before a lock or spin, but I would rather see it implemented optimally in Fanalab, because Fanalab seems like a better program.

So that is my feedback.

• Marcel PfisterMarcel Pfister Member, Administrator, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester

Hotfix for the following known issues:

• Fixed: BRF setting stuck at MIN if CSL LC pedals are connected to the base.
    • Fixed: AMS2 is missing the explanation how to disable the game LEDs and Display support to prevent conflicts with FanaLab. You have to disable this inside the game options.
    • Fixed: AMS2 wheel spin LEDs constantly triggered.
    • Fixed: When chosing MPH as speed value in FanaLab settings the speed is shown only shown as 000

• Marcel PfisterMarcel Pfister Member, Administrator, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester

Only the features of the "Dynamic FFB" page or the changes you make on the tuning menu page but by default it doesn't mess with your FFB.

• Just so I’m clear, should the original 1.47 be uninstalled first...as per the upgrade from 1.23 to 1.47?

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

yes, always uninstall and make a fresh installation.

• Bug Report

Podium DD1 | Clubsport Universal Hub | Clubsport V2 Pedals

Fanalab: V1.47B

PC Driver: 373

Wheel Base Firmware: 674

Wheel Base Motor Firmware: 40

The tuning will not load when my Clubsport V2 pedals are plugged in. I've been having this issue with the last few versions of Fanalab, in fact it's never worked for me. I've been assuming it was an issue with my base or the hub but I was finally able to figure it out tonight when I launched Fanalab without having my pedals plugged in. If the pedals are plugged in then the Fanalab tuning menu is completely empty. If I unplug them then everything works just fine, I'm able to see the tuning menu and adjust all of the values. I've seen a few other people with this issue without any reported cause or fixes. I know that the V2's aren't supported by Fanalab but I would hope that they wouldn't render the application useless.

• Just received my DD1 and getting set up, How do I create a profile in Fanalab for LFS?

• Hristo GoshevHristo Goshev Member
    edited September 2020
  • Thats a bummer, is there plans to allow for us to create our own game profiles?