FanaLab 1.47 (Hotfix) Download - Post your Feedback here

Comments

• OK, but doesn't linearity offer a more faithful reproduction of the force feedback as the game intended ?

On a DD wheel why would you want to amplify peak forces ?

I can see why this is good for immersion but not how it could be good for lap times.

• Hi,

how can i activate ITM on BME? I can only switch the pages on the DD1 LED.

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

As explained in the Quick Guide: press and hold the Tuning Menu Button, then turn the Funky Switch.

• i did it like explained. But the pages only swap on the DD1 LED not on my BME. I can see on my BME only Speed and Gear.

• Maurice BöschenMaurice Böschen Member, CSL E RP1 PS4 beta tester, RMcL BT, CS SWFORM V2 Beta test, DD Beta Tester, PHub Beta Tester, P BME beta tester

Then you do it wrong.

You need to TURN the Funky switch to go though the BME Pages, not pressing it left or right.

Pressing is for DD ITM, Turning is for BME ITM.

• Thank you! Now it works. As usual the Problem is in Front of the Monitor (me).

You are not doing anything wrong, its indeed a bug and Spin FlagLEDs are constantly lighting. Noted and hopefully fixed soon.

• report issues:

• DD2 driver 372, V3 Pedal
    • ACC
    • If Fanalab is set to display MPH instead of KPH, It will not display correctly, It will only show "000"

edited August 2020

yep, known, noted and hopefully fixed soon. (Btw, not just ACC, its every game, so MPH is completely not working)

• Hi

Do I understand it right, ITM is only for DD Wheelbase?

With my School English - born 1964 - it is a bit difficult for me to read everything.

Or is there a way I can use ITM with CSW V2.5 - Formula V2 with Podium Advanced Paddle Module - ClubSport Pedals V3.

edited August 2020

ITM is for the big OLED only, so only working on the DD OLED and the BME OLED.

Your wheel base does not have a Display and the Display of the Formula v2 is too small, so you are not able to use ITM.

• Is there perhaps a way to use ITM on an external display?

With FanaLab you have already created a top tool and I am just not a friend of installing such additional tools from 10 different vendors.

No, that's not possible and not planned.

ITM is exclusive to DD OLED and BME OLED (and upcoming products if they use that big OLED)

• Thanks for the as always great support 👍️

• Fanalabs was working fine yesterday today it displays the splash screen then goes off repaired and uninstaled, reinstalled several time but still the same any ideas please.

• We are getting close....whan I was using fanalabs 1.24, could not get any of the ITM screens to show data. They all came up but were blank. Now with the 1.47, they all work except for the speed which always shows "000". All the other data on screen 1 work perfectly.

Speed showing 000 is because you have mph selected which is broken. Use kph for now, which is working fine.

• Yea, I just saw that after reading further down.....Thanks again for the quick answer Maurice.

• Fanalab set brake force to min. and I'm unable to turn it up. Just goes back to min. again. Without fanalab open, it works fine.

edited August 2020

Yes, see first post, it's mentioned as known issue.

For now connect the CSL LC Pedal via USB (which gives, you a higher resolution anyway) or avoid this Fanalab version until it's fixed.

• The Shifting Light is also delayed for the podium button module with this version.

Ehm no, it's not.

What game? You made sure the % is adjusted properly (as this has to be adjusted to every car specifically)

• Please please please fix the CSL LC issue where it doesn't allow BRF adjustment on the wheel. This is my favorite feature and it doesn't work using the USB workaround.

With the older version of Fanalab I just get 3 chunks of shift lights. And not running fanalab makes the shift lights not work at all.

Yes, it's listed as a known issue. For now connect them via USB (which gives you a higher resolution on the brake pedal anyway) or avoid this Fanalab version.

It will be fixed in an upcoming release (of course no ETA yet)

• You should downgrade to the previous version, if that worked for you, rather than assuming there will be a hotfix soon. The software release schedule seems to have really slowed down over at Fanatec Towers - previous version of Fanalab (hate that stupid name) was released 8 months ago, previous beta driver was 5 months ago. These issues don't seem to get fixed quickly.

• Neither should you assume there won't be a hotfix rather soon, just saying.

But yes, for the LC owners it is the best to either not use Fanalab or downgrade to previous versions.

• Not a bug but a feature request: it would be so useful if in Fanalab (and enabled/disabled per-game) we could change analog axes such as the APM clutch paddles or the analog stick on a wheel to virtual digital buttons that we can map in-game. My use-case is to use these in ACC, where GT3 doesn't need a wheel-mounted clutch, but there are still plenty of functions that I could map there. Thanks!

(Before anyone points this out, I know there are hacks/3rd party tools that could probably achieve this. But I really want it to easily change per-game, as with some I want to preserve the original functionality).

• Anyone have an issue with Fanalab not opening in Windows 10?

It starts to load than nothing, doesn't even show up under task manager.

Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, the program to no avail.

All the hardware still works flawlessly but Fanalab is basically nonexistent.

Thank you for any ideas in advance.

• edited August 2020

Robert try this, I saved this from the forum awhile ago in case the issue you're having ever happens to me. Can't hurt to try it and see if it fixes it,

• did they ever fix the mouse emulation for PC??