Podium Series Status Update: Shipments begin next month, first batch stock almost sold out!

Comments

• I got an email from UPS, the package is on its way....
  • I got an email from UPS, the package is on its way....
    you really got a mail that said package is on the way ?
  • photo  hahaha 

• I don't see the image :(
  • LET US SEE :D #DDfinallyShipped

• yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • Noel GrunderNoel Grunder Member
    edited April 2019

• Don'T know why, but still don'T see the image

• edited April 2019
    Because he's trolling, but I hope not. An early ship date would be great.
  • Yeah think the same

• Fanatec, could you please – at the very least – let us know when you will be announcing the price and availability of the Podium mounting brackets so that those of us who have waited months for our wheel bases can make appropriate plans for mounting them when they arrive.

The silence on such questions is more than a little disappointing given that many of us have given you our money far in advance of the product being ready – and then waited so patiently for them to actually be shipped.

It’s been mentioned many times throughout the threads, it was mentioned over a month ago, the answer we were given is “very soon” So more than likely the earliest it will be announced officially is the day after the DD wheelbase ships.
    That's exactly the sort of response that, once again, still doesn't actually tell us anything.

Do you not see how illogical it is to ship the wheels before offering the 'early adopters' the chance to get their mounts and other options at the same time? It's a poor marketing strategy if you want to maximise positive feedback on your new flagship product range.

I’m just as frustrated as you but it’s the only answer you will get from Fanatec, I don’t understand their logic but it seems they do the opposite to what is logical for a customer. For example they offered everyone a who preordered early a free wheel rim (before they offered a voucher), that is great but the wheel rim won’t be available until after the DD base has shipped, we still haven’t been officially show the wheel or know when it will be shipped. The delay of the new wheel rim has now made me miss the chance to get the Red V2 rim in time for when I get my wheelbase (if it arrives on time). They probably think if they delay announcements then customers have no choice but to buy extra products to tie them over. If I hadn’t already preordered everything and received my pedals, shifter etc I would have gone for an osw. For a company to not know what they will be doing in 2 weeks time gives me no confidence in them. The lack of communication and the false promises make the company look like a joke. I don’t expect them to give exact dates months in advance but comments like “very soon” to me mean maybe a couple of days, I would rather them say “not for a while” or “we don’t know yet” I’ve been checking all threads here, on Facebook, YouTube and th website of any info. They still haven’t officially announced the new 2019 F1 rim even though it is in one of their videos (possibles the cheap looking silver rim) So from my understanding you won’t find any other info until it is actually released which could be anytime between now and next year.
  • Noel GrunderNoel Grunder Member
    edited April 2019
    no chance here to upload a picture, what is that dumb forum software

• Why troll? It's already been an emotional rollercoaster of a wait
  • edited April 2019
    Yep I also got a message from UPS for a package arriving tomorrow from Germany. 16 kgs.

(Podium Racing Wheel, ordered within 10 minutes I think, I live in the Netherlands.)
  • I'm in UK so I blame Brexit, I don't have email yet
  • Day one pre-order within the first twenty minutes on July 13th and not seeing anything.
  • I'm in UK so I blame Brexit, I don't have email yet
    Has Nothing to do with brexit. I live in Germany and i dont have an email either. 
  • Looks alphabetical order then, I'm trollin about brexit
  • If I hadn't bought the other equipment, I'd turn to an OSW device.Fanatec is very amateur.
  • Looks alphabetical order then, I'm trollin about brexit

I got one in the auction so was one of the first to order, but still no shipping date. If they are shipping alphabetical then I should also be one of the first.
  • My order is a PS4 DD1 Podium. Maybe these will be considered first...?
  • Yep I also got a message from UPS for a package arriving tomorrow from Germany. 16 kgs.

(Podium Racing Wheel, ordered within 10 minutes I think, I live in the Netherlands.)
    Can you post pics on the simracers group on facebook or do an unboxing please ?
  • MAY AT LEAST INFORM YOU THAT THEY HAVE STARTED SENDING ... OR THAT THESE ITEMS ARE NOT REAL ..
  • Yep I also got a message from UPS for a package arriving tomorrow from Germany. 16 kgs.

Can you post pics on the simracers group on facebook or do an unboxing please ?
    I will post pics on gtplanet.net in the Podium topic when it arrives.
  • I will post pics on gtplanet.net in the Podium topic when it arrives.
    Thank you!
  • It seems Fanatec have started shipping the first lot of Wheelbases, this is great news. However it seems to only be the PS4 version that is shipping. This I way out of order on Fanatec’s side, why ship the PS4 version first when it was released way after the DD1/DD2 released, you guys really know how to piss your customers off.
  • It seems Fanatec have started shipping the first lot of Wheelbases, this is great news. However it seems to only be the PS4 version that is shipping. This I way out of order on Fanatec’s side, why ship the PS4 version first when it was released way after the DD1/DD2 released, you guys really know how to piss your customers off.
    Agreed, I wouldn't expect the ps4 base to ship before the dd1/dd2. Makes no sense.